what are you drinking right now ?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Unless you get them 3 for $10.:eek:
Trader Joe's Two Buck Chuck used to cost $2 a bottle. It's more now, but I don't know how much. I honestly can't remember if I ever had any. :) I sometimes pick up some Manischewitz over the holidays, and it's about $4.50/bottle...so I guess no cheaper. I was just bustin' your chops. :p

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
^^Is that beer? Don't do those anymore, well except Mississippi Mud, which I only get If someone comes from Fl. to bring me some. Love it!
Towel on arm, Pouring Marea blanco vivace Torre Santa, while Sam Cooke CD is playing in the background. Time well spent I say. :D Lindeman's Chardonnay gotta try that. Thanks Mac.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Ok completely switched gears....Anyone into sours?

Jolly Pumpkin: Madrugada Obscura "Dark Dawn" Stout

Smacked me a good one on an empty stomach.....

View attachment 12390
I've never heard of 'sours' other than a whiskey sour, which I like, but I may pass on this.

just got back from houlihan's. had some girly drinks. 1 liter georgia peach long island and a guava martini :)
Girly or not, the peach long island sounds too good.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
it is. i usually have two or three of them when i go to houlihan's :)

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
^^Is that beer? Don't do those anymore, well except Mississippi Mud, which I only get If someone comes from Fl. to bring me some. Love it!
Towel on arm, Pouring Marea blanco vivace Torre Santa, while Sam Cooke CD is playing in the background. Time well spent I say. :D Lindeman's Chardonnay gotta try that. Thanks Mac.
no way, Thunderbird is fortified wine that gives you superpowers, like the ability to jack car stereos and get strangers to give you change!
love the mississippimud, justbought 4 jugsfrom my corner liquor store a couple of hours ago
love th

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Not right NOW right now, but much of yesterday - Dunsmuir Brewery Works Blood, Sweat and Tears IPA growler

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Yes, they are tacos. No cheese of course :)
Are they Jack In The Box tacos? I didn't know, 1) Jack in the Box were in Texas 2) Jack in the Box had tacos. I miss Whataburger.
Once a month I seem to break my diet for four of those Jack Taco bad boys. Nice Picture, I'm salivating.
Yes, those are in fact Jack in the Box Tacos...I love them as well. They are also cheap, and Jack in the Box has sold Tacos for over a decade, so you should check them out sometime. They fry them good, so if you are on a diet, don't go nuts!
I can only eat Jack in the Box tacos if I am legitimately DRUNK. And when I am DRUNK they are quite amazing.
there are lots of jack in the boxes in texas :) i do prefer whataburger but i'm lazy and jack in the box is about 2 minutes closer...and I wasn't that hungry :D

Last edited by a moderator:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Just poured a glass of this. A very good Gewurztraminer for $6.99 a bottle. I like many of Fetzer's wines esp. the CabSauv. Plus they're a bio dynamic winery.
Gewurztraminer is a nice sweet wine. Not cloyingly sweet like an ice wine or Moscato, but well balanced with acid.

View attachment 12399

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Just poured a glass of this. A very good Gewurztraminer for $6.99 a bottle. I like many of Fetzer's wines esp. the CabSauv. Plus they're a bio dynamic winery.
Gewurztraminer is a nice sweet wine. Not cloyingly sweet like an ice wine or Moscato, but well balanced with acid.

View attachment 12399
great with turkey:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Coffee. I made it earlier and forgot about it, but I didn't want to waste it. Probably not the best choice after 7:30pm...but I guess that's what beer is for later.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Got me another six pack of Spaten Optimator last night after work. Easily one of my favorite Dopplebocks. Still have a bottle of Unibroue 17 in the fridge for a friend. He's holding a Dog fish head 120 IPA for me. Can't wait for that. Pretty hard to find around here.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

View attachment 12399
I like Gwurtz. A place near by us has a nice one, but their Orange Muscat that is to die for and also seasonally sells a delicious Viognier Icewine. The Muscat and Icewine are so sweet they are almost overwhelming, but they are great in small quantities (which is why the only sell desert wines in smaller bottles typically) but there's SO much intensity of flavor in them. Some are annoyingly just sweet, but we both love those two and always end up picking a few up when they have them. The Muscat is currently completely sold out.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis