what are you drinking right now ?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
vesta virgin cranberry liqueur 50 proof on ice oh no...:Dwhile listening to Joe Cocker DVD-Audio awesome!

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Who poured that beer, is that ice cream on top, you are going to have an epic mustache after the first sip, That's where I put my lucky rabbits tail, Is that where you hide your weed, all is foregiven if Micheal J fox poured that for you, you need to rinse them glasses better or use less Dawn, I think I see Sonny Bono racing Sarah burke in there, oops that may be too soon?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Who poured that beer, is that ice cream on top, you are going to have an epic mustache after the first sip, That's where I put my lucky rabbits tail, Is that where you hide your weed, all is foregiven if Micheal J fox poured that for you, you need to rinse them glasses better or use less Dawn, I think I see Sonny Bono racing Sarah burke in there, oops that may be too soon?
this beer typically has a very thick head. it dissipates after awhile :)

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
this beer typically has a very thick head. it dissipates after awhile :)
I know, lol head only matters at the bar on tap, you dont want to pay for the largest part of the glass being full of foam... But with bottles, "pour hard" and enjoy the drink..

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
Staying warm and as dry as possible with Brendan's Irish Cream and coffee on the newly formed Playa del Longmont.

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
Paulaner makes some really good beers. Have you tried any of the Ayinger brews? If not check them out, I think they are up there with Paulaner, above Becks, St. Pauli, or Spaten.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I have not, but I will try to do so if I see em around. I do like paulaner a lot :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Paulaner makes some really good beers. Have you tried any of the Ayinger brews? If not check them out, I think they are up there with Paulaner, above Becks, St. Pauli, or Spaten.
Understatement. Ayinger doppelbock is one of the best ever. Paulaner and Spaten are my next favorite. Expensive, but worth it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Last night for movie night, a selection of Lagunitas

I still really like the Hop Stoopid, but the Sumpin Wild is really good too.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Tried this tonight. Too sweet and too much cinnamon for me, but the gf liked it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis