3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I started watching thhis series about a week ago. Its got me hooked and Im really enjoying it. The concept of AI building a concious and memory intrigues me.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I started watching thhis series about a week ago. Its got me hooked and Im really enjoying it. The concept of AI building a concious and memory intrigues me.
Just wait. Season 3 takes it to a totally different place.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I
Just wait. Season 3 takes it to a totally different place.
I'm not sure how I feel about S3 yet--other than I like bada$$ Delores! There definitely seem to be some things that I missed along the way.

S1 is incredible, no doubt!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I

I'm not sure how I feel about S3 yet--other than I like bada$$ Delores! There definitely seem to be some things that I missed along the way.

S1 is incredible, no doubt!
I like where I think they're going with it, but who knows.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
When I watched S1, a few episodes in, I started thinking, this show is kind of biting on Jurassic Park.

Then, I went and discovered that the original material was written by Michael Crichton!

Which means, he is the only person that can legitimately bite on Jurassic Park.

And, it explained why I enjoyed it so much, one of my favorite writers and I have read a LOT of his books starting when I was in Jr High.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
When I watched S1, a few episodes in, I started thinking, this show is kind of biting on Jurassic Park.

Then, I went and discovered that the original material was written by Michael Crichton!

Which means, he is the only person that can legitimately bite on Jurassic Park.

And, it explained why I enjoyed it so much, one of my favorite writers and I have read a LOT of his books starting when I was in Jr High.
You ever see the original Westworld movie? I watched it with my dad when I was a kid. Pretty good. Especially considering it lead to this show. There are some easter eggs if you pay attention.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I watched all 3 seasons Nonstop took me 4 days!
Excellent Series!

Last edited:
slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
You ever see the original Westworld movie? I watched it with my dad when I was a kid. Pretty good. Especially considering it lead to this show. There are some easter eggs if you pay attention.
I have not seen it, but I did know about it. Definitely need to track it down.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
What did everyone think of the finale of season 3?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I just binged this show, absolutely loved it. Really great show. I loved the different direction that season 3 took.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
S4 had begun streaming on HBO Max.

It’s a little disappointing that it’s only streamed in 1080p.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I remember loving the Original movie with Yul Brenner when I was a teen in the 80s. Years later I told someone that they should make a series of it and a year later it was announced that it will be a series. Weird coincidence for sure.

Last edited:
B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
I watched the 4k disc of last episode Season 3 just prior to 4-1 and noted how poor the SQ was compared to the disc...not surprising though.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis