User Name -please explain

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Hi Strat, you mentioned your Bro-in-law and his back injury.
How is he, can he still work?
I fractured two vertebra (spelling) in a fire / explosion in a factory.
It sounds worse than it really was; they were only hairline fractures.
Well I guess he can still work, but since his promotion to captain he decided to stay in fireman's college, after he made Chief last year he thought he was going to get a desk job, but at the last minute he decided to stay teaching the new recruits. He hasn't ridden trucks in about 2-3 years.

pcefrog

pcefrog

Junior Audioholic
starts off that im french, and a slang for french is FROG. and growing up my mom would always buy me anything with a frog on it..then when i grew up i had really long hair and was kind of a hippy. lastly one of my favorite bands is the DOORS...who have a song peace frog..shortened it to make it more ..mine. i use it everywhere and have for a long time.
ps i dont speak french...in canada there are lots of french people who are generations removed from speaking the frog language...and i also live in the west.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Actually I don't even know what your avatar is lol. I thought it was some kind of frog mixed with a vampire or something. :eek: lol
I see something that looks like a handle-bar mustache.... Who wants a Mustache ride?!

SheepStar

Djizasse

Djizasse

Senior Audioholic
Everybody calls me with my last name (Jesus), but instead of speaking in portuguese they say it in english.
"Djizasse" is the phonetical represention of the portuguese name "Jesus" read in english. Of course, in english it becomes stupid, "Djiz" + "A S S" lol

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
Everybody calls me with my last name (Jesus), but instead of speaking in portuguese they say it in english.
"Djizasse" is the phonetical represention of the portuguese name "Jesus" read in english. Of course, in english it becomes stupid, "Djiz" + "A S S" lol
HAHA I didn't even see it! lol Now that you mention it, it sure is! lol

I like those interpretations better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-UtwYTt-jc
"Do you know how to use one of theeeeeeese?" lol

Last edited:
B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
What is the meaning behind my userID?

Hmmmm.............................? That's a tough one!!

I've never really thought about it much. I may need to think about it for awhile, and I'll try to get back to you with an answer after I've had a chance search my inner self.

E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
Exit

I wanted a short name, for login and being referenced, that was easily remembered. I looked above the doorway at work and it said EXIT. Just four letters and it actually means something as opposed to being random letters. I figured why not and no one had used it yet. It means the way outside. I don’t think its all that great but I have not thought of anything better. Maybe I will get more inspired someday and change it.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
What is the meaning behind my userID?

Hmmmm.............................? That's a tough one!!

I've never really thought about it much. I may need to think about it for awhile, and I'll try to get back to you with an answer after I've had a chance search my inner self.
Let me guess...Hmmm.... oh yeah... you are a die hard USC college football team fan...Yeah!!.. Go Trojans!!! :)

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Actually I don't even know what your avatar is lol. I thought it was some kind of frog mixed with a vampire or something. :eek: lol
My avatar is the trademark logo of this composer.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

taxman1948

Audiophyte
I use "Taxman" because I'm a big Beatles fan and that is one of my favorite songs..

hemiram

hemiram

Full Audioholic
Mine was what I drove until recently, a hemi powered Dodge Ram pickup. I hurt my knees very badly, and the climb into it got to risky, so it's gone now.

Now I guess it should be something like 2008 Dodge Charger R/T.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Every time I see that username I think 'what is the significance of 147'? I was going to ask what it meant but never did.

Im really wondering what is MDS stands for.

Brett A

Brett A

Audioholic
For a while, before I came here, I used "arise therefore" because for the longest time it was my favorite album. It's by Will Oldham aka Bonnie Prince Billy.(might still be, but I'm in that mood less often now).

I felt compelled to change it recently b/c i was concerned that folks would think it was some kind of religious reference.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I thought Medical Doctor Student, meh, what do I know, I'm just a plain caveman.

H

hogfan

Audioholic Intern
Hogfan

I was raised to support without question that the "Arkansas Razorbacks" were the only Football team. You older people remember that the texas long horns (lower case intended :rolleyes:)& the Razorbacks always played they're final game on Thanksgiving day. My family gathered at dads parents house for dinner & the game. The living room was packed around 25" TV.This was before America was sentenced to the same NFL Bums every year:( Let the good times roll again.

grizzlyman

grizzlyman

Audioholic Intern
Name

I was never really good at picking a good name for stuff so I just went with what I use the most, my dip. You guys might be real intelligent in audio but your cars suck AMERICAN MUSCLE all the way. I wouldn't be scared to run my built extended cab 4wd truck against you guys.

02ViperTodd

Junior Audioholic
I agree with the AMERICAN MUSCLE!! ---02ViperTodd--- I'm fortunate to own a 2002 Dodge Viper. (which I track frequently and drive daily, weather permitting) 550 hp is hard to keep on the road when the ground is wet. Can't wait for Spring to get here!
Todd

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis