UPDATED: Mark L. Schifter, PLEADS GUILTY to suspicion of charity fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
So, you're saying we may be able to send Ramen to a Colorado penitentiary and get VA451 credit in exchange?
Yeah, but I've heard the pork flavoring gets you a little more credit that the chicken flavoring ... so, trade wisely. ;) :D

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I thought this blog post was amusing!

http://theaudiodesigngroupe.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!EF7A2883D48AC34C!133.entry?sa=497335755

April 09
New Rockets Taking Shape
G2 Rockets about to appear

Just taking a moment to start this blog by letting our friends know that the 1st of the G2 Rocket samples will roll out next week. This will be a proud day for all of us - and one that will not be lost on friends.

TADG - Mark12:46 PM | Blog it
Someone on Windows Live
Comments

Comments aren't enabled for this item.
Trackbacks
The trackback URL for this entry is:
http://theaudiodesigngroupe.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!EF7A2883D48AC34C!133.trak
Weblogs that reference this entry
None

A

Andytoo

Audiophyte
The Audio Design Groupe' is not a loudspeaker company, it's a way of life. And rather a poor one at that.

M

mhawker

Audioholic
Since there had been talk about whether or not Danny was involved with the new G2 line, the other blog post in April mentions his name:

April 24
More G2 Rockets Ready
The next new models are close to leaving for Danny. The G2 600 looks just right. The proportions filled in nicely – and I’m really happy with this model. By Monday the 600 will be ready and the new G2 400 bookshelf should be ready to go as well.

Exciting times…

7:07 AM | Add a comment | Permalink | Blog it
Personally, I can't wait for that faithful Monday in April to get a gander at those 400's and 600's that will be "ready to go"

R

rseynaev

Enthusiast
Are people still doing the AV123 folding thing?
I think my PS3 is still folding (still want to do so). I posted to AV123 just before the big cleanse about needing a new team to fold for (I'm open for suggesions). I think there were only a couple folders left the last time I checked.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Still shows no rating on the Better Business Bureau website.

N

NicolasKL

Full Audioholic
So, you're saying we may be able to send Ramen to a Colorado penitentiary and get VA451 credit in exchange?
I think a better idea is to find out who the largest, scariest, most abusive sodomist in the prison is and send him cigarettes which he can then use to purchase MLS.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I think a better idea is to find out who the largest, scariest, most abusive sodomist in the prison is and send him cigarettes which he can then use to purchase MLS.
Doesn't work if they're smoke free facilities. Maybe I'll watch some MSNBC and see what's being bartered these days.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Don't forget folks

Friday the 13th at 1 pm is Humbly Bumbly's next court appearance. Will Kyle drive him? Will his loving and devoted wife? Will Santiago come to the rescue of his brother and give him the money he needs to square things up? Will he be forced to join a gang and get tattooed? Will AV451 announce they're moving to smaller quarters to better serve the public that is yearning for their new speakers and subs? All these questions and more on the upcoming episode of, Real Audiophiles of Colorado.

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Doesn't work if they're smoke free facilities. Maybe I'll watch some MSNBC and see what's being bartered these days.
I'm sure decks of cards, candy bars and stuff like that are the "new" currency while in prison. Not that I'd have any personal experience in that area. :eek:

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Friday the 13th at 1 pm is Humbly Bumbly's next court appearance. Will Kyle drive him? Will his loving and devoted wife? Will Santiago come to the rescue of his brother and give him the money he needs to square things up? Will he be forced to join a gang and get tattooed? Will AV451 announce they're moving to smaller quarters to better serve the public that is yearning for their new speakers and subs? All these questions and more on the upcoming episode of, Real Audiophiles of Colorado.
Sheesh. You've given us quite a few details. I may not have to watch that episode now. Though, it would be kind of funny if the TADG was a bunch of catty ladies like on the Real Housewives of N.Y. :D

M

mhawker

Audioholic
This just in.... thanks to the incredible response we had with our DIY cabinets, we've decided our customers would love to be involved in every step of the process.

Introducing.... our new DIY Speaker Kit. It comes with everything you need to reproduce our exciting new speakers... in the privacy of your own home.

Hint: Get that rosewood tree in the ground quick. It'll take a while for it to mature to full height so you can strip it of it's lovely rosewood skin.

Without further adieux:

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Is this their building? If so, it suggests the owner is looking for new occupants.

gonk

gonk

Full Audioholic
In addition to preparing saplings for the DIY kit, they must also have every employee busy working in the warehouse to unload the truckloads of new G2 Rockets this week - it's the only sensible explanation for the sudden lack of staff answering phones and emails, plus it will give Mark a chance to see the G2 series debut before his next court date.

Speaking of possibly-misleading behavior, that b-stock page is starting to look pretty picked-over, - if somebody who didn't trust Mark (as if such a person could exist after all his good deeds, flawless products, and punctual product launches) were to look at that online garage sale alongside the lack of returned calls and emails, they might think the company was very, very close to going out of business.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
If they move their operations to a shed, they can sell branded Ricket Pens and Ricket T-Shirts and still might be able to maintain operating costs. They can even run daily specials from what they access from the deep dumpster storage facilities. This business model has winner written all over it. Low operating costs and high profit margins. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis