Ukraine – Russia … not more of the last thread

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Yet another horrifying account of rampant Russian torture in a newly liberated Ukrainian city. Again and again we read about this, and shows what kind of army the Russian is. This is what the Russians do wherever in the world they are on a war.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
It's very unfortunate to read this from from the Conservative Political Action Conference, and no, I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt. I'm so very relieved that Trump is not US President and that goes for the current GOP. Guess what happens if the GOP take control of the House, or the Senate, as Trump has GOP as his bitch.

>>>
The original tweet read [by CPAC]:

“Vladimir Putin announces the annexation of 4 Ukrainian-occupied territories. Biden and the Dems continue to send Ukraine billions of taxpayer dollars. Meanwhile, we are under attack at our southern border. When will Democrats put #AmericaFirst and end the gift-giving to Ukraine?”
<<<

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
It's very unfortunate to read this from from the Conservative Political Action Conference, and no, I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt. I'm so very relieved that Trump is not US President and that goes for the current GOP. Guess what happens if the GOP take control of the House, or the Senate, as Trump has GOP as his bitch.
You're 'relieved' , LOL !! Are you a citizen of this country ? While I'm certainly no fan of Trump our Southern border has become more F'd up under Sleepy Joe's watch so, sarcasm aside, I had a chuckle over that deleted tweet !

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You're 'relieved' , LOL !! Are you a citizen of this country ? While I'm certainly no fan of Trump our Southern border has become more F'd up under Sleepy Joe's watch so, sarcasm aside, I had a chuckle over that deleted tweet !
What an astounding lack of imagination as well as history to think that only Americans cares about who is the President of USA.

Do you think that Ukraine misses Trump? I’m sure Putin does.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
photo_2022-10-03_20-51-05.jpg

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky: "I receive at least two reports from our Armed Forces per day: one in the morning and one in the evening. The reports from this week mostly contain lists of cities and villages liberated in the course of our defense operation."

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I'm not sure how significant this is given that the alleged convoy that is allegedly operated by a "secretive" nuclear division is allegedly in "central Russia" but heading "towards" Ukraine ("secretive" in what sense?) I'll admit, however, that the headline did get my attention.

>>>Nuclear weapons convoy sparks fears Putin could be preparing test to send ‘signal to the West’

Train operated by secretive nuclear division spotted in central Russia heading towards the front line in Ukraine<<< (emphasis added)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not sure how significant this is given that the alleged convoy that is allegedly operated by a "secretive" nuclear division is allegedly in "central Russia" but heading "towards" Ukraine ("secretive" in what sense?) I'll admit, however, that the headline did get my attention.

>>>Nuclear weapons convoy sparks fears Putin could be preparing test to send ‘signal to the West’

Train operated by secretive nuclear division spotted in central Russia heading towards the front line in Ukraine<<< (emphasis added)

This may shed some light.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
The Ukrainians are pressing their advantage hard, which is the right approach. There could be a rout of Russian forces from Ukraine in the near future.
The ghost of Churchill really has hung over this Ukrainian campaign. It is is as if Zelensky summoned the ghost of Churchill the moment the first tank crossed the Ukrainian border.

Now is a dangerous time as Putin only has nukes to throw to prevent defeat now. We have to react hard, and swiftly, to ANY deployment of nuclear weapon. I really hope Putin has clearly been sent that message.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Along with Churchills ghost I suspect Pattons has also swung into view ! ;)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The ghost of Churchill really has hung over this Ukrainian campaign. It is is as if Zelensky summoned the ghost of Churchill the moment the first tank crossed the Ukrainian border.
The ghost of Arthur Neville Chamberlain is around as well in the West.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Accelerating NATO membership during a military conflict would be inadvisable and not realistic:

1) NATO has specific requirements for membership that must be achieved prior to acceptance
2) Sweden and Finland have been NATO partners for decades and have applied for accelerated membership and are still awaiting final approval by the NATO members
3) NATO membership is subject to approval of all 30 members, including Viktor Orban's Hungary
4) NATO's leader has publicly committed to the resupply of Ukraine's military for the duration of the conflict which does not need Hungary's approval
5) The Ukrainian military is doing a fine job without NATO troops and they deserve all the accolades even though they are using mostly Soviet Era military equipment
6) Direct NATO involvement would trigger massive Russian mobilization prolonging the conflict and validate the Putin's propaganda paranoia that this is a secret war against the Russian people. Thereby unifying the Russian population. Remember to divide, then conquer.
7) Despite Putin's pre-invasion ultimatums, if Ukraine prevails in the war they will ultimately become either a NATO member or will host the largest US military base outside the USA. Both scenarios are a nightmare for hardcore Russian Imperialists.
8) Direct military involvement by NATO at this stage would be seen as an existential threat to Russia and might provoke a nuclear war. Everyone loses.
9) A slower collapse of the Russian military allows for a power struggle within the Kremlin to play out. This is already occurring as evidenced by the frequent untimely deaths among Oligarchs. Some Oligarchs have private armies of mercenaries all vying for power in a post-Putin Kremlin. Better not to "unify" them. Then watch as the Russian Federation disintegrates.

Allow cooler heads to prevail. The strategy seems to be working. NATO and the USA are preparing for any possible Russian action with an appropriate and devastating response. After all, that is the entire purpose of NATO.
OK, they're doing a fine job without NATO troops, but where would they be without donations from various countries?

Let's end this now, decisively and hopefully, permanently.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
He has said Ukraine is acting like Nazis, but the way he started this BS isn't far from what Hitler did in 1939.
Indeed, like Hitler annexed the German-speaking Sudetenland region of Czechoslovakia in 1938.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Talks here that Ukraine is doing fine is RIDICULOUS

Have you seen the number of killed civilians, girls aged 4 being raped by ruzzian soldiers, mass graves, torture of children and teenagers, and endless sense of unlimited cruelty and violence..... ?

I have personally talked to the priest from Bucha, who was trying to put to final rest .... hundreds of murdered and tortured people, shot to death with their hands tied to the back, dumped into mass graves.... cruelty beyond and measures.... he is NOT doing fine?

NO: Ukraine is not doing fine

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis