Tool's New Album, Finally!

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Well crap. I guess I need to re-up my sub for the good TOOL stuff. Are they videos we've pretty much all seen or do they have some stuff from the new album?
It’s the other albums. But it’s cool to watch them all the way thru.

It’s missing the Opiate video but that one isn’t like the others that have the stop motion.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Hmm these are censored versions of the videos on Amazon music. I don’t remember the ones on the discs being censored.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Spartan
Somehow I missed this. I fixed it for you tho!
Thanks brother. I really didn’t word that how I meant it anyway. Danny is always amazing and an inspiration. Can you imagine if Danny and nicko mcbrain traded spots?
Iron TOOL!!!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks brother. I really didn’t word that how I meant it anyway. Danny is always amazing and an inspiration. Can you imagine if Danny and nicko mcbrain traded spots?
Iron TOOL!!!
Iron TOOL... that's frigging awesome! lol

You know, I know what you mean when you say Danny's style doesn't necessarily mesh with those other bands, but I would argue that he's fully capable of dumbing down or adapting his playing and would make it work, and work well. He's one of those guys who are just as comfortable using a 3 piece kit in a jazz trio or the massive set he has for playing in a prog metal band like TOOL.

Plus he's my hero and he can do it all! :p

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis