Thoughts and prayers for Paris, France.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Now, you should know by now that the media spins things to fit their agenda.

"The shooting began at Chase Bank. The shooter then took hostages and hid in a Planned Parenthood office. As far as I can tell, this had absolutely nothing to do with Planned Parenthood or abortion, but you wouldn’t know that by reading the reporting this morning on this out of the Washington Post and the Huffington Post."

http://rightwingnews.com/culture/media-label-co-planned-parenthood-shooter-white-right-wing-extremist-with-no-evidence/

or

http://www.youngcons.com/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooter-not-republican-registered-as-a-woman/
Thanks for the links. Sheds a bit more light on him. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the dope is on this dope.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
ISIS fighter not so tough now. The videos, pics, and commentary are also interesting.

On the above incident, a terrible tragedy.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Now, you should know by now that the media spins things to fit their agenda.

"The shooting began at Chase Bank. The shooter then took hostages and hid in a Planned Parenthood office. As far as I can tell, this had absolutely nothing to do with Planned Parenthood or abortion, but you wouldn’t know that by reading the reporting this morning on this out of the Washington Post and the Huffington Post."

http://rightwingnews.com/culture/media-label-co-planned-parenthood-shooter-white-right-wing-extremist-with-no-evidence/

or

http://www.youngcons.com/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooter-not-republican-registered-as-a-woman/
Bzzzz, wrong! Planned Parenthood was the target. Nothing to see here, move along, just another right wing terrorist. How many times do your reactionary 'news' outlets have to lie to you before you stop believing them?

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Bzzzz, wrong! Planned Parenthood was the target. Nothing to see here, move along, just another right wing terrorist. How many times do your reactionary 'news' outlets have to lie to you before you stop believing them?
Riiiiiiiiiiight. You just keep on believing that. And Santa will be good to you, too. ...enjoy the kool-aid.

"Citing two law enforcement sources, the network reported Dear’s ramblings were so disjointed, it wasn’t clear whether the mention of baby parts was enough to establish a concrete motive."

He also tortured animals, too. ...not to mention a peeping tom and self identifying as a female as well.

Here's another one to chew on while you're at it.

http://www.youngcons.com/none-of-the-colorado-shooting-victims-were-planned-parenthood-employees-or-patients/

Enjoy your lefty fantasies, J. Clean up after yourself and don't leave tissues on the floor.

Last edited:
C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I think it'll take some time before a motive or motives are established, nyet comrade?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Well, crazy people can be terrorists too. The female involved in the Paris attack had apparently not exhibited any religious leanings, much less radical ones, prior to the attack.

Bizarro_Stormy

Bizarro_Stormy

Audioholics Whac-A-Mole'er™
Enjoy your lefty fantasies, J. Clean up after yourself and don't leave tissues on the floor.
Huh...

So Liberals use tissues to "clean-up"..?

We Squishy Moderates just use a sock...

I've heard conservatives use a fresh, self-inflicted bullet wound...

Is this correct..?

Asking for a friend...

warriorsplay.gif

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Huh...

So Liberals use tissues to "clean-up"..?
Not all. Just a few "special" ones. Some actually have some common sense and wait for the facts to be gathers before foaming at the mouth.

I've heard conservatives use a fresh, self-inflicted bullet wound...

Is this correct..?
Wow. wishing death on people is low, even for a liberal, but nah. That's just another liberal wet dream because they can't compete with conservative logic, only with emotions. And, this is just more proof that gullible liberals will believe anything that suits their agenda, true or not.

Get your tissues, or sock. Whichever works for you..

Mizzou 2015.jpg

Last edited:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
The personal attacks in this tread are getting out of hand guys. Please put forth more civil discourse or I will shut it down.

That said, the Planned Parenthood shooter was a nutjob of course, but its a bit disconcerting that he took to heart the crazy rhetoric and falsehoods the Republicans said about Planned Parenthood as a motive to kill innocent people. I'm not saying he wouldn't have done it without hearing this diatribe but it certainly doesn't help situations like these. The rhetoric is our country is beyond out of control.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/28/us/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting/

While I don't like to stereotype, its not unsurprising to me to learn he was anti-Obama, anti-government:
http://oliverwillis.com/2015/11/28/report-planned-parenthood-shooter-handed-out-anti-obama-pamphlets/

It's sad we can't just agree to disagree about politics and policies of the politicians without spewing hatred about the people in office. Trump is a prime example of this rhetoric getting out of hand and fueling stupid people to continue to spread the hate and act out in irrational ways.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
The personal attacks in this tread are getting out of hand guys. Please put forth more civil discourse or I will shut it down.
I don't think it's fair to associate him with Republicans any more than it's fair to associate ISIS with Muslims. Hopefully this shows the fallacy of that argument.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I don't think it's fair to associate him with Republicans any more than it's fair to associate ISIS with Muslims. Hopefully this shows the fallacy of that argument.
True but extreme rhetoric acts as fuel for extreme people. The same can be said about the the Muslim religion which has the tendency to evoke extremism in its followers.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

That said, the Planned Parenthood shooter was a nutjob of course, but its a bit disconcerting that he took to heart the crazy rhetoric and falsehoods the Republicans said about Planned Parenthood as a motive to kill innocent people. I'm not saying he wouldn't have done it without hearing this diatribe but it certainly doesn't help situations like these. The rhetoric is our country is beyond out of control.

While I don't like to stereotype, its not unsurprising to me to learn he was anti-Obama, anti-government:
http://oliverwillis.com/2015/11/28/report-planned-parenthood-shooter-handed-out-anti-obama-pamphlets/

It's sad we can't just agree to disagree about politics and policies of the politicians without spewing hatred about the people in office. Trump is a prime example of this rhetoric getting out of hand and fueling stupid people to continue to spread the hate and act out in irrational ways.
Seems odd to call for civility at the beginning of a post and then finishing by mentioning the stupid people Trump fuels.

EDIT: BTW, I reject everything he says based on his hair cut.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord

Ya just gotta love CNN. They always spin things the way they want.

One thing strikes me as unusual in this media lynching: None of his victims was either a Planned Parenthood employee or patient. One would think that is that were his intend target, they would be among the first victims.

"Planned Parenthood officials have confirmed none of the people killed in the shooting or 9 victims who were injured were Planned Parenthood abortion clinic staff or patients and authorities have released no motive for the shooter as to whether or not he actually targeted Planned Parenthood."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/update-none-of-the-victims-in-colorado-shooting-were-planned-parenthood-employees-or-patients/

Of course, the MSM will conveniently ignore this little tidbit and instead latch onto four words he said in his ramblings. because it's convenient for them.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Ya just gotta love CNN. They always spin things the way they want.

One thing strikes me as unusual in this media lynching: None of his victims was either a Planned Parenthood employee or patient. One would think that is that were his intend target, they would be among the first victims.

"Planned Parenthood officials have confirmed none of the people killed in the shooting or 9 victims who were injured were Planned Parenthood abortion clinic staff or patients and authorities have released no motive for the shooter as to whether or not he actually targeted Planned Parenthood."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/update-none-of-the-victims-in-colorado-shooting-were-planned-parenthood-employees-or-patients/

Of course, the MSM will conveniently ignore this little tidbit and instead latch onto four words he said in his ramblings. because it's convenient for them.
Funny, I find CNN pretty neutral unlike MSNBC and especially Fox.

The shooter did keep repeating "no more selling baby body parts" which was a constant theme in the last Republican debate on the myths they spread about Planned Parent Hood. This guy was obviously dumb enough to believe that and crazy enough to act out and capable enough with the amount of ammo he packed.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Seems odd to call for civility at the beginning of a post and then finishing by mentioning the stupid people Trump fuels.

EDIT: BTW, I reject everything he says based on his hair cut.
Well I assumed nobody on this forum would fit in the Trump camp since we are all Audioholics and much smarter than that ;)

That said, aside from all of the racist crap that spews out of Trump's mouth, I do find him highly entertaining and hope he keeps his campaign going though with a little less race baiting. I was in Sarasota Saturday when he came and had no idea he was in town. How tragic that I missed his speech :)

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Funny, I find CNN pretty neutral unlike MSNBC and especially Fox.

The shooter did keep repeating "no more selling baby body parts" which was a constant theme in the last Republican debate on the myths they spread about Planned Parent Hood. This guy was obviously dumb enough to believe that and crazy enough to act out and capable enough with the amount of ammo he packed.
I hear he said it in one of his rants but I must have missed the part about his constantly repeating it. Still, it's odd that nobody associated with Planned butcherhood was hurt, isn't it?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I hear he said it in one of his rants but I must have missed the part about his constantly repeating it. Still, it's odd that nobody associated with Planned butcherhood was hurt, isn't it?
You do realize that the majority of what Planned Parenthood does is NOT abortion related right? Does it matter what the people were there for? Did they deserve this treatment even if any of them were planning to have an abortion?

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
You do realize that the majority of what Planned Parenthood does is NOT abortion related right? Does it matter what the people were there for? Did they deserve this treatment even if any of them were planning to have an abortion?
My only problem with them is the abortions. Now, if our tax dollars didn't pay for them, I'd not have a gripe. And, if they really helped "plan" parenthood, abortion s wouldn't be needed. That's more like unplanned parenthood.

And, no. It doesn't matter what they were there for and didn't deserve to die. Who ever suggested they did? Please, don't stoop to trying to put words in my mouth. That's a liberal debating tactic and I thought we were above that. They just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

What DOES matter is what they were NOT there for, which is a connection to planned butcherhood. So, planned parenthood may have not been a target. If so, their people would have died. Logical?

As for the media picking and choosing what to report on, did you see this mentioned anywhere?

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/three-dead-lafayette-louisiana-movie-theater-shooting

or this?

http://washingtonweeklynews.com/there-was-just-a-giant-mass-shooting-nobodys-talking-about/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Yeah, I guess if they can't tie it to a conservative cause and/or a crazy white guy with a gun so they can cry "more gun control" they really just try to bury it. One quick mention and it's history. Strange. Both these occurred in Louisiana. I guess they are all crazy there, eh?

Last edited:
C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
This seems to be a fairly comprehensive overview of Robert Dear, the shooter. I am sure there is much more as the authorities conduct their investigation.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
My only problem with them is the abortions.
I understand those problems but it is legal and not mandatory to have it done.;)
I have lots of problems with lots of things that are legal.

Now, if our tax dollars didn't pay for them, I'd not have a gripe.
Federal law prohibits federal tax dollars paying for it. Perhaps that also covers state taxes, not sure.
Been like this for a good while.

And, if they really helped "plan" parenthood, abortion s wouldn't be needed. That's more like unplanned parenthood....
You are doubting they don't do such counseling?
Why wouldn't planning go astray? Not much in life is foolproof. Rape is not planned for. Insest is not planned for. Rubber/latex breaks. And on it goes what else may alter all the planning in the world.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis