The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

natetg57

Audiophyte
Denon. I love the value and I don't think I can hear a difference between Denon and Marantz.

C

Chewdude

Audiophyte
Onkyo.
Because they have the best customer service hands down and in this day and age that's a lot.

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sony, because their AVR's sync to Sony TV's and Sony Universal Players.

I

Ice1man156$

Audiophyte
Marantz. I love the style, build quality and features. Let’s not forget the most important thing, sound quality.

H

heroesunplugged

Audioholic Intern
c. Yamaha

From most reviews, they're one of the few companies that has reliable HDMI. I own one, older, Yamaha receiver. If works great and sounds good.

If it is a question about a stand alone processor, and based on sound, the Emotiva XMC-1 is my choice, due to Dirac room correction and how beautifully it handles analog and digital equally.

I'm open minded and would be happy to give the Marantz a chance! It would likely displace the Yamaha, but not sure it could displace the XMC-1, unless I'm enamored by the additional feature set and the sound quality is at least equals the Emotiva.

E

EliteHitokiri

Audiophyte
Marantz and Denon have been my receivers for over 20 years! I just love the build quality and of course how they sound!

MrPeevish

MrPeevish

Audiophyte
Onkyo is my brand, because Onkyo are the ground breaking and standard setting line in the business.

Hugo Rivera

Hugo Rivera

Audioholics VP of Marketing
Congratulations to Steve DeSousa for winning the Audioholics/Marantza 20 Year Anniversary Giveaway! Thanks to all for participating and stay tuned for your chance to win BIG in our next contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis