The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AgentXXL

Audiophyte
Denon primarily for cost, but also love and have owned Marantz. D&M Holdings either way!

J

jmacri922

Audiophyte
a. Denon, 50% of Denon receivers I've owned has been awesome. The others we don't talk about.

J

JMG1216

Audiophyte
Marantz - great sound, reliable. Have had two - still functioning well.

Q

Quart2000

Audiophyte
A. Denon.
Bang for the buck over the related Marantz. Both great, but for the money I’ll take Denon.

Bizarro_Stormy

Bizarro_Stormy

Audioholics Whac-A-Mole'er™
In the past, I would have gone with Pioneer, as I'm still running my 2006 Pioneer VSX-1016TXV, and even though it's outdated, I still love it for what it is.
But they're not really in the game anymore, having been sold.

If I had the $ to replace and upgrade my 1016, it would seriously have be with a Marantz.
It has everything I could ever need in a receiver, and it's quality is top-notch.

C

Carter

Audiophyte
I have always owned and had Pioneers. That being said, I had planned on trying the Marantz next. They have similar DNA to the Pioneers anyway !

O

oiuytre

Audiophyte
Onkyo - I bought my first in the 90s, upgraded to another Onkyo later and gave the hand me down to my dad, upgraded again recently and gave the hand me down to my little bro. BTW, Dad's from the 90s is still running strong.

C

cardsdoc

Enthusiast
Denon. I feel the included Audyssey XT32 is one of the best room correction systems and Denon offers a slightly better value over Marantz.

V

valgal

Audiophyte
"g. Other"

We do not have a preferred A/V Receiver Brand, so we are doing some research into what might be the best A/V receiver for us to try.

K

Kasperlab

Audiophyte
(Contest open for residents of US (including Alaska) and Canada only)

The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH AV Receiver ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here! Audioholics is celebrating 20 years of online success this April! To celebrate and share the love with our loyal readers, we’re partnering with Marantz to give away one of their SR6013 9.2CH AV Receiver ($1,500 value)!
The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS will immerse you premium sound and multi-dimensional audio!

It features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X decoding for immersive home theater, and proprietary HDAM circuit boards for more detailed, dynamic sound. Eight HDMI inputs are fully compatible with the latest specifications, including 4K Ultra High Definition video, 60Hz video, HDR, Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma. Listen to all your favorite music from your smart devices via Bluetooth, AirPlay or the HEOS app. Control the SR6013 with your voice and Amazon Alexa — download the HEOS Home Entertainment skill and ask Alexa to play, pause or stop music, switch inputs for your different media players, turn up the volume and more.

For more information, please take a look here:

To enter the Giveaway, simply:

1. Register to receive the Audioholics and Marantz email newsletters.
2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.
3. Answer the pre-qualifier question below:

Which is your preferred A/V Receiver Brand? In the comment box below, please list why you chose this brand.

a. Denon

b. Marantz

c. Yamaha

d. Onkyo

e. Sony

f. Pioneer

g. Other (List in the comment box below)

<<< Click Here to Be Registered and Entered >>>

Entry must be received BEFORE 4/30/19 at 11:59 PM EST

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Marantz email newsletters. Contest open for US (including Alaska) and Canada.

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

From Marantz: "Immerse yourself in premium sound and multi-dimensional audio with the Marantz SR6013 9.2 channel AV receiver. It features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X decoding for immersive home theater, and proprietary HDAM circuit boards for more detailed, dynamic sound. Eight HDMI inputs are fully compatible with the latest specifications, including 4K Ultra High Definition video, 60Hz video, HDR, Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma. Listen to all your favorite music from your smart devices via Bluetooth, AirPlay or the HEOS app. Control the SR6013 with your voice and Amazon Alexa — download the HEOS Home Entertainment skill and ask Alexa to play, pause or stop music, switch inputs for your different media players, turn up the volume and more."

Highlights:
  • Now available – Apple AirPlay 2
  • 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 110 W per channel (8 Ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive)
  • 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs
  • Analog to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Upscaling
  • 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, Dolby Vision compatibility, HDR, HLG and BT.2020
  • Three-dimensional audio formats Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier) and DTS Virtual:X for height virtualization effects
  • eARC (Enhanced Audio Return channel) supports the transmission of 3D audio from your TV apps with a single HDMI connection
  • Stream music from Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more with Bluetooth, Airplay2 or HEOS built-in
  • Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
  • Enjoy multi-room whole-home audio streaming with HEOS technology
  • Amazon Alexa voice control via the HEOS Home Entertainment skill
  • Marantz 2016 AVR remote app for control over the latest generation of Marantz network AV Receivers. Available on iOS and Android.
  • High Resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz),FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
  • AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, HDAM circuit boards and Current Feedback circuitry for optimum fidelity and maximum dynamic range
  • Suite of Audyssey room correction software: Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT
  • Seamless out-of-the-box experience with Quick Start Guide, guided Setup Assistant and Marantz AVR Remote app
  • Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer for pristine sound that’s immune to disruptions in the surrounding circuit environment
For more information, please take a look here:

PRIZE: One Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS
(Retail value: $1,500.00)

IMPORTANT NOTE: Prize to be sent between May to June 2019.

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Marantz newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between now to 4/30/19 will be chosen at random as the system winner. Only one entry is accepted for the contest. The system will know if you already entered and will prevent you from multiple entries. * Don’t wait, the entry period ends April 30, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST! Contest open for US (including Alaska) and Canada.

For more information about this receiver, please take a look here:

Denon - It’s my current A/V receiver, from 2006. The price was fair and the Audyssey was an eye (ear?) opener.

A

Agrange

Audiophyte
B. Marantz! My very first system, I'll never get over a first love.

Kosseyja

Kosseyja

Audiophyte
I have owned Marantz components decades ago. My current preference is Yamaha. The Advantage A-1010 has HD Radio and sounds reasonably well on streaming broadcast stations. Sadly, Yamaha has abandoned HD Radio a few years ago.

W

wilsonrb24

Audiophyte
Marantz for me as I prefer the warm sound, as am currently using the SR 7007 for my AV receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis