The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaYooper

Audiophyte
Marantz, I bought the Sr 7012 for the Name I've known for decades and for the 7.1 analog in.

J

jrsellick

Audiophyte
Onkyo, I've always used Onkyo and haven't had any issues. I've started shopping around for a new AVR and have been leaning towards Denon/Marantz.

D

darkdog

Audiophyte
Marantz have had many of them but never a problem still have one from the 70s

C

Claytone

Audiophyte
Have always liked true classic silver faced Marantz. Have not had a chance to audition the new stuff. Hopefully it still holds up.

B

BobBart

Audioholic
I have owned denon and pioneer. Bought them for the price I could afford. Currently looking to replace my pioneer as it is over 7 years old amd need 4k passthru.

B

bigkrazy155

Audioholic
Denon! Mostly because I've only had hands on experience with Denon and Only.

VonMagnum

VonMagnum

Audioholic Chief
Marantz PORTHOLE! My people they have no Portholio! I need AV woofers for my sub hole! Arrggghh! --If Beavis did HiFi he'd go with Marantz too. ;)

H

Hook024

Audiophyte
Gotta vote Denon since the only two AVRs I've ever owned have both been Denon. I started with the Denon E300 and eventually moved up to the Denon X3400H and I've been vary satisfied with both receivers performance.
I originally planned on upgrading to a Marantz NR1609 or SR5012 receiver but I ended up finding an amazing deal on the Denon X3400H that I just couldn't pass up, especially since it has the better Audyessy XT32 calibration feature.
Denon and Marantz are my favorite receiver brands, unless one of the other companies develop some ground breaking audio technology i'll be a Denon/Marantz guy for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis