The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

armaraas

Full Audioholic
Marantz
When I look at new receivers this is the first brand I always look at. I've had Pioneer, Harmon Kardon, and Denon.

P

palhoc

Audiophyte
Yamaha until now. After what seemed like Marantz was floundering several years without keeping up in technology, they have certainly stormed back and are at the top of the pack with state of the art features and quality components. Nice job Marantz!

R

Rhythm-man

Audiophyte
Yamaha or Denon, but sure would like to try out a Marantz sometime.

J

JC9492

Audiophyte
Denon. Ive been running a 5803 for several years. Awsome power for a reciever.

Y

yamadakun

Audiophyte
Denon - Just because that is the only modern receiver brand that I have used. We had a nice Yamaha system growing up. I would love to try out Onkyo or Marantz.

L

LARRY B.

Audiophyte
Marantz , best receiver I ever owned. Quality performance and great sound reproduction. One of the best warranty's in the business also !

M

MikeM2163

Audiophyte
Marantz. Been using Marantz products for years. My beloved SR8200 just died (ok, I killed it). Could really use a new Marantz!

W

Wagonmaster_91

Audiophyte
Marantz - Loved them since the quadraphonic days and still have one of their quad amps.

B

Brooks Moore

Enthusiast
Was Pioneer for a long while, but I inherited an old Marantz integrated amp and I have been wanting a Marantz surround receiver ever since.

O

onejeffbean

Audiophyte
Integra... Because its what I have now, the "hand-picked components" aspect and, they have stood by their product. However, for my 2.0 edition, I am considering separates for which Emotiva, Outlaw, and Monoprice are strong contenders (slight bias to Emotiva for a perceived quality-at-value midpoint).

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
McIntosh is actually my favorite but I won't pay their price for a new receiver (if they even make one now). I have a Mac that I bought new in '80 that I still use for two channel. I use a Yamaha in my current theater setup but will look at Denon and Marantz for my new one (should I not be fortunate enough to win this one :cool:) for my next theater receiver because of Audyssey..
Winner, winner, Chicken dinner!!!

L

LokiSataere

Audiophyte
Onkyo, but at this point I think I mostly prefer them over familiarity, having used their receivers in so many iterations through the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis