The Marantz AV7705 Surround Processor/Pre-Amplifier Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Philip Grundner

Audiophyte
Like your average person, my brother doesn't know anything about audio. He has asked me to set up some speakers for his living room in his new house but his budget is making it hard to recommend any equipment. So if I win I will give him my x3600h and pair the marantz with my XPA amp! That can free up his budget for just speakers/subs!

H

hydprince

Audiophyte
looking to move from a decade old Onkyo receiver to Marantz. Have Def tech speakers (11) and the receiver cannot handle these many speakers. Would be nice to stay in the soundn united family.

N

NRBQLou

Audiophyte
Moved away from separates a few years back and now realize the error of my ways. This killer unit and some nice new amps will make my audiogeek dreams come true.

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
This would be a great replacement for my Parasound pre-amp. Balanced connections :)

K

krikboh

Audiophyte
I have a Marantz receiver with a separate amp for the front channels now. Winning this would allow me to go to separates with the purchase of another amplifier.

B

bpainter

Audiophyte
My AV7005 from 2012 is not ready to take on the Xbox Series X (missing Atmos and eARC) and this would let me keep my equipment matching (MM7055 for amplification).

J

JW6

Audiophyte
I’m almost ready! Currently I have seven ear level speakers (running with old 5-channel processor) and four ceiling speakers (awaiting install), a 5 channel amp for surrounds and 3 mono blocks for front stage. Just need processor and amp for ceiling.

D

DaveoHT

Audiophyte
My desire to go separates is for much better sound processing and quality. I believe and know from Gene's reviews that separate pre/pros can provide better sound separation between channels and much more detail. While separate amps can provide more overall power and again better sound quality; both usually providing a much lower noise floor vs AVRs with pre/pro and amps built in together.

xeod

xeod

Audiophyte
My ultimate goal with my home theater was to have a full 7.1.4 system and I have been eyeing the Marantz AV7705 to complete my goal. WINNING would help me achieve this goal within finishing out my dream!

Junowho

Junowho

Audiophyte
Haven't upgraded my home av system in forever and this would be a great start.

jiggahits

jiggahits

Enthusiast
I'm rocking an oldie, but goodie Denon 3808CI. It's a solid performer, but does not have the latest technology and the sound quality is not what I know it could be with separates! My RBH sound 1266 SE mains would absolutely come alive with a dedicated pre-amp and amp setup. I would love to be able to move the Denon to the bedroom and upgrade the family room!

M

M_canada

Audiophyte
Separates would allow me to use appropriately spec’d amplifiers for each channel type and not worry about sharing of power supplies

flamingeye

flamingeye

Junior Audioholic
I've always appreciated the sound quality you get when doing separates and yes I do hear the difference plus upgrading your amps for more clean power is way easier , you don't have to usually weary about the preamp output like you do on some AVR's.

P

PurestAV

Audiophyte
My current setup is 5.1. I want to upgrade to separates with a pre/pro that will allow me to upgrade my system to 7.2.2 or 7.2.4. And I have a couple of unused amps that I can use when I get the upgraded processor.

J

joeicooper

Audiophyte
I was forced to sell my separates (Aragon 8008 amplifiers and a Proceed processor) back in 2002 after the first dot com crash. Since then, I've been married and had five children! It makes spending lots of dollars on a very high quality separates system impossible. I've got a great Marantz receiver right now as well as a PM8005 for my two channel system. I'd really love to have this processor to get a start on upgrading my home theater. Thanks!

Joe

Chapulin

Chapulin

Audiophyte
Separates = less interference noise = better sound.... Alas. I'm a teacher and its difficult to afford high end audio stuff

B

Berryman72

Audiophyte
I'd really love to upgrade to separates. More power, more features, this would really make my year to win this bad boy!

B

Belliott33

Audiophyte
I'm still running a sunfire ultimate receiver 2, would love to up grade to the newest audio formats and HDMI support. i haven't done it yet because i would have to got separates for the power requirements for my speakers.

B

bwspot

Junior Audioholic
Definitely that would be an awesome upgrade to my SR5011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis