The Marantz AV7705 Surround Processor/Pre-Amplifier Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pennstate08

Audiophyte
Would love to upgrade to a High Quality Marantz. Love to upgrade my system. Thank you!!

C

Catmar

Audiophyte
This would truely be a great start to setting up my home audio system!

J

Jonathann92

Audiophyte
I have a 5ch marantz amp and my current receiver (AV8801 doesn’t have HDCP 2.2) doesn’t do 4k

T

triple d

Audiophyte
I have had my theater project on the backburner for a couple years now, and maybe winning this would get me to finish everything and get a projector and go big.

mrcapncaveman

mrcapncaveman

Audiophyte
Been using my old Pioneer as a home theater setup for years, Its a 70's model. I truly need to upgrade to get the full effect of todays parameters.

G

gln2

Audiophyte
Still running an 11 year old Marantz SR8002 AVR. Figure it's time to upgrade.

P

PacWestPainting

Audiophyte
O man, I would love to have the opportunity to get into separates! Ever since I heard my mom's original marantz's 2230 I've always wanted that marantz sound! It would be such a huge improvement over the 14 year old Yamaha V863 I have now!

M

Medieval80

Audiophyte
You're never too old to go separates for the first time. ;-)

R

rjhokie

Audiophyte
I made my basement an almost 10,000 cubic ft theater, and I have more in ceiling speakers and need more power than my x2400 can handle - this would be game changing!

G

genesplitter

Audiophyte
Like to add both front-wide and rear-surround speakers. My setup is not conductive to regular surround placement.

M

martytheman

Audiophyte
I got the audiophile bug, and the only cure for the audiophile bug is more Marantz. I need more Marantz.

S

Sarita37

Audiophyte
Have a very basic home theater setup where I am constantly riding the volume level on the remote. I've wanted to invest in separates for a couple years now, but at my price point, every choice I make in system selections is a major compromise in quality and future proofing, and I despise throwaway culture.
And all that is to say nothing of the many other life happenings that must take priority to successfully claw one's way through the rest of 2020.
At any rate, what an chance to step it up. Fingers crossed!

Cpt.America

Cpt.America

Full Audioholic
I've been an audioholic for 12 or 13 years now and am right now in the middle of upgrading from my first home theater setup I purchased in 2008. I had just the budget to upgrade my speakers, but am left short for a new AVR/PRE/AMP setup. I would love to move to something like a high end dedicated preamp and separate amplifier combo. Would be the icing on the cake!

K

Kcott

Audiophyte
It's future proof. Is rather buy great amplifiers and only one to replace the pre/pro every few years. Plus better sound.

M

minorc

Enthusiast
I have been spending the last 10 years piecing together a modest system of mid level used gear and am ready to go the separates route. Looking to get that premium sound i've dreamed about.

L

lj15

Audiophyte
This would be a fantastic upgrade to go along with the 85" TV I just bought!

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Going separates is always a solid choice when you are putting together a dedicated home theater space. It has always been my intention to setup a full on 7.2+.4 system in my dedicated home theater space. I just recently had to purchase a new receiver after my old one ended up being needed at a different home. So, I will be using that temporarily until my theater is ready. The goal being a nice pair up between separates and my JVC projector and all the speakers in the room. 7.1.4 processing is a flat out requirement for my setup to work properly. This would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis