The Jan 6 Commission hearings

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The one thing in the video that doesn't get mentioned is Trump trying to grab the steering wheel suggests he meant to try and stop it but due to security protocol they had to bring him back to his confines. You could argue his tweet confirms this, but his comments on Pence do not. I liked the part at the end where Trump comments on the size of the people attending his rally, implying to me he didn't really have empathy for what happened.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Sadly I predict he wins the '24 election.
Possibly, but the Democrats had a sizable dark money advantage in 2020 and 2022, and I suspect the gap will be even greater in the 2024 election.

If you only knew the power of the dark money (that was a lame allusion to Star Wars, not you personally).

The Democrats will carpet bomb Trump with negative ads like nothing we've ever seen. It looks like the Democrats are keeping their powder dry, and they have a LOT of powder. They don't need to convince the Trump base to flip, they just need to scare the bejesus out of everyone else and get the Democratic base out to vote.

Here's a blurb about the 2020 presidential election:

>>>Biden’s presidential bid attracted around $174 million in support from anonymous donors, more than six times the $25.2 million in dark money contributions and spending boosting President Donald Trump’s unsuccessful re-election effort.<<<

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2021/03/one-billion-dark-money-2020-electioncycle/

>>>The 2022 federal midterms mark the third consecutive election cycle where Democrats benefited from more dark money than Republicans, OpenSecrets’ analysis of FEC data found.

Liberal political committees reported over $316.4 million in political contributions from dark money groups and shell companies during the 2022 cycle while conservative political committees reported $263 million.<<<

I find your lack of faith in dark money disturbing (just another lame Star wars reference).

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Possibly, but the Democrats had a sizable dark money advantage in 2020 and 2022, and I suspect the gap will be even greater in the 2024 election.

If you only knew the power of the dark money (that was a lame allusion to Star Wars, not you personally).

The Democrats will carpet bomb Trump with negative ads like nothing we've ever seen. It looks like the Democrats are keeping their powder dry, and they have a LOT of powder. They don't need to convince the Trump base to flip, they just need to scare the bejesus out of everyone else and get the Democratic base out to vote.

Here's a blurb about the 2020 presidential election:

>>>Biden’s presidential bid attracted around $174 million in support from anonymous donors, more than six times the $25.2 million in dark money contributions and spending boosting President Donald Trump’s unsuccessful re-election effort.<<<

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2021/03/one-billion-dark-money-2020-electioncycle/

>>>The 2022 federal midterms mark the third consecutive election cycle where Democrats benefited from more dark money than Republicans, OpenSecrets’ analysis of FEC data found.

Liberal political committees reported over $316.4 million in political contributions from dark money groups and shell companies during the 2022 cycle while conservative political committees reported $263 million.<<<

I find your lack of faith in dark money disturbing (just another lame Star wars reference).
Vader and the Emperor were always my favorite characters hehehe. I think it's true the Democrats benefit most by having Trump win the primary. Even if by chance he were to win the general election, the Dems stand on pretty good ground to take over other seats.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
The Reps want to investigate the investigators and doubling down on the fake stuff. Insanity is rampant in those ranks. :rolleyes: :eek:

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
The Reps want to investigate the investigators and doubling down on the fake stuff. Insanity is rampant in those ranks. :rolleyes: :eek:
Flooding the zone with $hit.

Unfortunately, it seems to be somewhat effective.

I've wondered at times if it's also part of a general strategy to destroy people's faith in our government to pave the way for something else.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

I've wondered at times if it's also part of a general strategy to destroy people's faith in our government to pave the way for something else.
Yes, this.
He has already stated clearly what he will do. Authoritarian dictator, in essence.
And his followers think he is for the people by the people. He is for himself and for himself only, nothing more.
Future is bleak at this moment.
Clear and present danger.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Agreed. Maga Mike has just confessed that the GOP must protect the J6 criminals. Forget about law and order.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The blurring is pretty dumb as DOJ already have all the footage. As for obstruction some talking heads thinks it could be so, but in any case speaks loudly of what kind of person the Republican Speaker Johnson is, and just confirms the oxymoron: Law & Order Republican.
Johnson is likely blurring to portray them as innocent of any wrong doing. It's all about changing the narrative for Trump.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
...and to be charged by the DOJ.

When he brings the DOJ in then he's trying to change the narrative. Plus if they handed over the tapes to Johnson and friends, that would seem to say they're done with the prosecutions.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis