The everything Beer thread

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I picked up my first Crowler(s)!

Black Star Co-op does 32oz for $9 each, or buy 3 and get them for $7 each!
Very nice. Very cheap, too. I'll be able to try their Recalcitrant Dockhand porter at Martin House Brewing this weekend.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Local delicious-but-not-so-good-for-you food spot Dog Haus had a really good dark ale. Unfortunately, I don't recall what the name was...

Beer goes really well with everything they sell!! And for being a hot dog/sausage place, their burger is awesome (yes, everything there comes on fresh baked Hawaiian buns).

Favorite thing there though, is the chili cheese tots.

Last edited:
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like a bunch of delicious stuff I can't eat :(

What's the location of the restaurant? We could probably find their beer list online :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
lol, The one here is in Fremont Ca., but they are all over. I think I found the name because it was the only dark one. It was this:

They rotate their list of microbrews regularly, so the list of what is on tap isn't usually listed.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Gotcha. I misunderstood and thought the one you had was a house beer or something like that.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
If you can't eat that, probably won't help to mention they have a Bacon. Wrapped. Corn dog. You can pick any of their dogs/sausages and get it as a corn dog, and that is just insane. The Brat corn dog is good, but the bacon wrapped in a corn dog is just...yeah, like riding a roller coaster: terrified but laughing and relieved to be alive when it is over and you stumble away haha.

annunaki

annunaki

Had a Prairie Birthday Bomb on, well, my birthday.
Also Had Double Dry Galaxy Hopped Psuedo Sue from Toppling Goliath on my birthday.

Had some from my cellar recently:

Bells 30th anniversary imperial Stout
Founders Imperial Stout from 2017
2016 Even More Jesus from Evil Twin

I will try to keep this link updated with Pics as I drink them :)
https://photos.app.goo.gl/sXglQl1puP0GOWnu1

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I had me a nice assortment of beers last night while watching Bad Boys2

IMG_0143.JPG
IMG_0141.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Birthday today :)

Collective Brewing Project - P.O.G.S (pineapple, blood orange, and guava sour) & Straffe Hendrik Brugs Quadrupel 11°

My wife also bought me a four pack of Alesmith Nibs & Beans Speedway Stout:

annunaki

annunaki

I compared the 2016 vs 2017 Bourbon County Stout last night. Have to say I preferred the '16 to the '17 by a small margin. I added a few others I had recently as well.

IMG_3501.jpg
IMG_3502.jpg
IMG_3510.jpg
IMG_3520.JPG

annunaki

annunaki

Beer friends unite!

Founders is releasing the much sought after CBS today.

Getting mine tomorrow morning. Hope it lives up to the price and the hype!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis