The Dawg Crusher Killer

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I swear, I must be 10x stronger than everyone else in the world. Unboxed easily, I just have to figure out how to get it off the bottom foam and into position.

No white gloves? What a bummer.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Nice.....

That thing should stick out like a soar thumb from the front of your console, gunna have to pull everything out to match the depth...

That unboxing reminds me of my 12 Plus/2's... big boxes indeed...

Now get on the Site and order another one, since she already knows you got 2, and tell her the 2nd is delayed.... :D
I can pretty much promise you they will honor the Dual Discount... :)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Is it set up yet? How does it sound? Did it crush the dawg yet?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Oh it's playing. I have to figure out what all the knobs are on the back.

I sent pictures to Carolyn and she said "I like it, it looks like my old Honda Accord".

Yep Warp, good excuse to pull the speakers out more.
Turn it up! I can't hear it yet!!!:D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Everytime I get on here and give my opinon, I have to get back on here 3 days later and change it. I am going to spend 20 hours with this before I eval it.

So far it is hitting deep with music, enough to shake my shirt. I am not sure if it is hot as I am not calibrating it until I can figure out how to get it off the towel I used to slide it into place.

Is it set up yet? How does it sound? Did it crush the dawg yet?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Everytime I get on here and give my opinon, I have to get back on here 3 days later and change it. I am going to spend 20 hours with this before I eval it.

So far it is hitting deep with music, enough to shake my shirt. I am not sure if it is hot as I am not calibrating it until I can figure out how to get it off the towel I used to slide it into place.
But is your dawg OK?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Fits right in there. Moved the speakers and credenza out 2 inches.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Nice PD! It looks good there. So do you like how it sounds?

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Yep Warp, good excuse to pull the speakers out more.

Thats great, but did you hurry up and order another ?

That will balance things out visually, as well as give you and extra 3db more output, which you will obviously need.... Plus get the discount...

Shnit, you shuold just order 3 more and be done with it... :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I don't know yet. Missing a little mid-bass slam right now but I am still tuning.

It did easily take the scene in Ratatouille, that the F113 took a dump on and at quite a bit more volume.
Nice PD! It looks good there. So do you like how it sounds?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
No not yet. Another one won't fit up front, so it has to go in back.
There are some changes coming with SVS and I am waiting on that for my next move. (no not the sealed subs).
Thats great, but did you hurry up and order another ?

That will balance things out visually, as well as give you and extra 3db more output, which you will obviously need.... Plus get the discount...

Shnit, you shuold just order 3 more and be done with it... :D

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I don't know yet. Missing a little mid-bass slam right now but I am still tuning.

It did easily take the scene in Ratatouille, that the F113 took a dump on and at quite a bit more volume.
Is that the scene where the roof falls in? Haven't watched that one in a while. I may just have to throw it on tonight.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Towards the beggining where he get's struck by lightening and the shot with the shotgun.
Is that the scene where the roof falls in? Haven't watched that one in a while. I may just have to throw it on tonight.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Crap, I should put on some pants then...:eek:
YIKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I struggled unboxing and setting up the F113, which was 159lbs when boxed, by myself.

This is at least 25lbs heavier so it maybe impossible.

BTW, it is here!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice !!Looking good bro and you will love it even more after you dial it in its a animal ! :D and welcome again to the SVS Family :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis