The Dawg Crusher Killer

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am changing the name of this thread.:D
That thing (old sub) impresses me more now that MikeC has pointed out that it was a sealed sub. It dug deep and played loud once it got there. Damn !!! :D

If you ever got stuck with 10" Infinities we'd have to put you on suicide watch ... take your shoe laces and sh!t. :eek: :p

Now maybe you see what I meant when I said that you're tough to please but it does lead to you ending up with nice stuff. I'm sure when it's all said and done you'll exceed the performance of Andrew's sub. ;)

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Pic's of what? A pantless Greg chasing the UPS truck? :eek: :D

You know how it is ... sub's ain't easy to get. :p
It won't be UPS. It will be a truck from the freight company. The Dawg is all done dealing with UPS. Woof. Woof.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Hey, UPS has never done me wrong. FedEx kills me everytime. I am 1 for 1 so far with freight companies so we will see which way it goes.

I just got home and there was a green tag on my door. I was thinking I missed it but it was just a "cleaning lady" ad so the wait starts now.
It won't be UPS. It will be a truck from the freight company. The Dawg is all done dealing with UPS. Woof. Woof.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Nope. so far 3 landscape trucks, 1 UPS truck and 1 FedEx van.

Why is it when I order something from FedEx or UPS they don't show until 7pm but today they are in the neighbor early?
Did I just hear air brakes?

I think it's here man!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Oh...I am stop #6 according to the tracking number. How long will stop 1-5 take? Why can't I be stop #1?

"This shipment is in route to BENBROOK, TX and is currently estimated to be delivered 05/19/10 as stop # 6".

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
It will even if it takes 4 to do it!

I just told her last night that I was getting it today (she asked if I would wait until after the honeymoon).

She asked how many and I said 4.

She said better not be 4 and I said nope, just 2.

She said "cool".

Damn, I should have really order 2.
I'm sure when it's all said and done you'll exceed the performance of Andrew's sub. ;)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
How about a pic of the UPS truck driving by and you chasing it with a a roll of wire under your arm?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I only have some $6k AudioQuest K2 speaker cable and I don't want ya'll laughing at me.;)
How about a pic of the UPS truck driving by and you chasing it with a a roll of wire under your arm?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Are they at #6 yet?

I'm at a conference sitting in a booth and your sub delivery is the most exciting thing going on today for me so post pics of you trying to carry it in as well as setting it up.:D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I struggled unboxing and setting up the F113, which was 159lbs when boxed, by myself.

This is at least 25lbs heavier so it maybe impossible.

BTW, it is here!!!!!!!!!!!
Are they at #6 yet?

I'm at a conference sitting in a booth and your sub delivery is the most exciting thing going on today for me so post pics of you trying to carry it in as well as setting it up.:D

Chopin_Guy

Chopin_Guy

Senior Audioholic
I remember the task of getting my Ultra out of the box -- pretty much do it like JL states in their literature -- using a blanket and very gentle rolling it out of the box onto it. It's not so much the weight once you have it out -- the darn cabinet is so big and slick, unless you have a 7' arm span it's impossible to get a good grip...

Can't wait to see some pics and your initial impressions....

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Moving that by yourself is not a good idea... even with my girlfriend it was still a chore getting that thing moved around. Can't wait to see your pics and get your impression of it once you get it setup, especially on how it compares to the dawg crusher.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Fast first impression.

It is big, very ugly and has absolutely no output.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis