The Dawg Crusher Killer

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
You are many hours from needing an amp. You need glue, nails and a lot of free time.:D
I've got the screws, glue, washers, gaskets, speakons, xlr/rca, xlr/xlr, samson, drop cloth, soldering iron, paint thinner, pickup truck . . . beer.

It might be mostly built by that evening, though it should definitely be finished by the end of the weekend, otherwise.

It will be totally lame just looking at the beast, without anything to power it!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Run down to the guitar center and borrow a EP2500 for a few days.
I've got the screws, glue, washers, gaskets, speakons, xlr/rca, xlr/xlr, samson, drop cloth, soldering iron, paint thinner, pickup truck . . . beer.

It might be mostly built by that evening, though it should definitely be finished by the end of the weekend, otherwise.

It will be totally lame just looking at the beast, without anything to power it!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

Have fun. Does it come with the wood pre-cut? If not you might want some of that too. :D

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Run down to the guitar center and borrow a EP2500 for a few days.
I'm going to contact a couple of friends that may or may not have something that I can use. Abe's/Maine (after calling consecutive days), finally have confirmed that it will be shipped today, arriving about Tuesday . . . but still can't provide me a tracking number . . . :rolleyes:

The Danley was scheduled to arrive today, but it's been misrouted to a different county. It still should* be at the right place by tomorrow . . .

"Go Brown?" Go poop.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
What is up with the delivery systems? It took 3 tries to get Fed Ex to leave my sub with me and they are at my house several times a month.

I am impressed with the freight delivery SVS is using. I mean, I get a 4 hour time window and everything. When I called them I didn't have the tracking number so he said to give him my name and he would look it up the old fasioned way and then call me back. I thought "yeah right". I was shocked when he called back in less than 10 minutes.
I'm going to contact a couple of friends that may or may not have something that I can use. Abe's/Maine (after calling consecutive days), finally have confirmed that it will be shipped today, arriving about Tuesday . . . but still can't provide me a tracking number . . . :rolleyes:

The Danley was scheduled to arrive today, but it's been misrouted to a different county. It still should* be at the right place by tomorrow . . .

"Go Brown?" Go poop.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
If I were you, I would put a piece of large cardboard out by your driveway with your address on it, so they don't miss it this time... :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
If I were you, I would put a piece of large cardboard out by your driveway with your address on it, so they don't miss it this time... :)
I'm sure he'll be at the end of the driveway himself.:D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I am going to go ahead and start early...

...I think I hear a truck...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis