The Dawg Crusher Killer

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
So your space maybe as big as mine.

Here is what mine looks like so you can compare sizes and let me know. (crap...left that wide open for Alex)

From left speaker looking to back of room

From right speaker

From edge of couch

From behind couch into kitchen

Yes, my room is something like that, although not nearly as nice. I'll try to get some pics this weekend, just need to clean up a little first. Nice house by the way.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Cool PD WELCOME TO SVS :D The ULTRA is going to work great and what a nice HT you have bro !

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
PD, Are you getting the gloss black finish? It will look great.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
If he ordered it already, he is so close to the factory - 2-3 day delivery.... If he doesn't have it already by today - it'll be monday I would think....

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I have been out of town, just got back and checked my emails. I have an email from SVS that sub has shipped.

When I check the tracking number, it says " Please contact us at 1-800-799-0182 to schedule your delivery'' so I guess I need to contact the on Monday before they head this way.(?)

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I have been out of town, just got back and checked my emails. I have an email from SVS that sub has shipped.

When I check the tracking number, it says " Please contact us at 1-800-799-0182 to schedule your delivery'' so I guess I need to contact the on Monday before they head this way.(?)
Yes, the ultra gets delivered by ground freight not UPS, so you need to schedule a delivery time with the freight company.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Yes you have to call the delivery company but dont be suprised if its a few days after they get it before they can deliver it , atleast thats what happen with my 4 subs.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Mine was shipped to the local freight terminal then I called them to make arrangements for delivery.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Mine was shipped to the local freight terminal then I called them to make arrangements for delivery.
X2 and they were able to deliver it about 3days after I called I guess it depends on how busy they are .

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis