The Christie Eclipse Projector- CEDIA 2022

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Projector Central awarded this projector "Best of CEDIA 2022"!! I need to get one of these! I know a lot of you on Audioholics will definitely get your name on this list to get one! :p

I've included the article from Sound and Vision and Big Picture Big Sound.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Let's see how the wife feels about me getting one....
...:cool:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL only $400k, no problem, will order that and a house with a projection suitable room post haste!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
LOL only $400k, no problem, will order that and a house with a projection suitable room post haste!
Well you need a $40 million house first. Then get this pocket-change $400K PJ. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Projector Central awarded this projector "Best of CEDIA 2022"!! I need to get one of these! I know a lot of you on Audioholics will definitely get your name on this list to get one! :p

I've included the article from Sound and Vision and Big Picture Big Sound.

You trying to torture yourself?

Never gonna happen. :D

You remind me of my wife - always looking at $40 million houses! :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well you need a $40 million house first. Then get this pocket-change $400K PJ. :D
With where I like to live and my valuation of house vs a single room, $40M is overkill. Though of course either way, just chump change....

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
You trying to torture yourself?

Never gonna happen. :D

You remind me of my wife - always looking at $40 million houses! :D
Hahaha, well if you want to demo one, you'll just have to head out to Michigan. A guy on AVS forums (long time memeber) is holding a HT meet up for whoever wants to visit. He'll be showing off his Christie Eclipse.

Yeah, $400k might be pushing it for money spent on a projector. Haha! If I won the lottery I would easily get one. :D

I need to hit up this Absolute Ultimate AV store in Florida and demo these Christie projectors. Need to see it for myself. I think within the next 10-15 years I'll try and snag a Christie Griffyn. I figure If I ever get a 250"+ screen, I'm going to need a serious projector that has well over 15k+ lumens.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis