Terrible audio on Disney +

• Thread starter }Fear_Inoculum{
  • Start date
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I just found out yesterday that there are people who have been told that they need to replace their speaker cable every 5 years.
Yeah from the cable charlatans and dealers that wouldn't surprise me at all....

T

Tachead7075

Audioholic
Well, nothing to do with D+ but, the FS 4K cannot play Netflix Atmos. Maybe the same for Disney+? I'm not sure as I am running the 4K as well.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Well, nothing to do with D+ but, the FS 4K cannot play Netflix Atmos. Maybe the same for Disney+? I'm not sure as I am running the 4K as well.
FS 4K cannot do Netflix Atmos but it can do Disney + Atmos and the few titles on Amazon prime in Atmos

I purchased the Gen2 2019 FireTV Cube 4K which does do Netflix Atmos.

T

Tachead7075

Audioholic
FS 4K cannot do Netflix Atmos but it can do Disney + Atmos and the few titles on Amazon prime in Atmos

I purchased the Gen2 2019 FireTV Cube 4K which does do Netflix Atmos.
Roger. I have been running the FS 4K since it came out but, can't test it as I'm still running an older 1080p TV which limits the sound to 5.1.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Roger. I have been running the FS 4K since it came out but, can't test it as I'm still running an older 1080p TV which limits the sound to 5.1.
I really want to sell some stocks and grab a 85in TV this summer. :)

T

Tachead7075

Audioholic
I really want to sell some stocks and grab a 85in TV this summer. :)
Yeah, I'm thinking about caving this fall(Black Friday) as I want something bigger anyway(75-85"). Gotta have big picture to go along with big sound right.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis