Tekton Enzo - The most inexpensive speakers that is in the league with high-end speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jimz711

Full Audioholic
Me thinks this thread has reached a lower point than the interesting things our dogs have eaten and then released back into the environment talk.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Tekton Enzo - The most inexpensive speakers that is in the league with high-e...

I agree. Suddenly it's very testosteroney in here.

Me thinks this thread has reached a lower point than the interesting things our dogs have eaten and then released back into the environment talk.

J

Jimz711

Full Audioholic
Don't those above quotes have to be followed by not that there's anything wrong with it?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Tekton Enzo - The most inexpensive speakers that is in the league with high-e...

Don't those above quotes have to be followed by not that there's anything wrong with it?
If there was that after them it would imply we didn't partake ourselves.

S

SearchofSub

Banned
If you'd really like a punch in the face [metaphorically of course] might I suggest going and trying "Special 2" at Orochon Ramen in Little Tokyo [Los Angeles]. They tout it as the spiciest bowl or ramen in the united states. I obviously have not tried every hot ramen, but I can say that I wouldn't doubt it. One of the most painful experiences of my life was trying to tackle that bowl, made me literally fear food for 2 days.
LOL. Will do Grador. Only about 30 mins away. You should watch some Man vs. Foood on discovery. That is one entertaining food show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis