Tekton Enzo - The most inexpensive speakers that is in the league with high-end speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jimz711

Full Audioholic
Me thinks this thread has reached a lower point than the interesting things our dogs have eaten and then released back into the environment talk.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Tekton Enzo - The most inexpensive speakers that is in the league with high-e...

I agree. Suddenly it's very testosteroney in here.

Me thinks this thread has reached a lower point than the interesting things our dogs have eaten and then released back into the environment talk.

J

Jimz711

Full Audioholic
Don't those above quotes have to be followed by not that there's anything wrong with it?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Tekton Enzo - The most inexpensive speakers that is in the league with high-e...

Don't those above quotes have to be followed by not that there's anything wrong with it?
If there was that after them it would imply we didn't partake ourselves.

S

SearchofSub

Banned
If you'd really like a punch in the face [metaphorically of course] might I suggest going and trying "Special 2" at Orochon Ramen in Little Tokyo [Los Angeles]. They tout it as the spiciest bowl or ramen in the united states. I obviously have not tried every hot ramen, but I can say that I wouldn't doubt it. One of the most painful experiences of my life was trying to tackle that bowl, made me literally fear food for 2 days.
LOL. Will do Grador. Only about 30 mins away. You should watch some Man vs. Foood on discovery. That is one entertaining food show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis