Subwoofer repair - Minnesota

J

Jack N

Audioholic
Does anyone know of a repair shop in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that fixes subwoofers?

J

Jack N

Audioholic
Ya, I thought they would too. Unfortunately they only repair drivers, nothing on the electronics side. Thanks though.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Does anyone know of a repair shop in Minnesota or western Wisconsin that fixes subwoofers?
What subwoofer and what is wrong with it? Where do you live in Minnesota? The class D amps that are in subs, are an absolute misery to work on. The other issue is that almost no one issues service manuals any more. Without a service manual no one can begin to service a unit like that.

If you tell me what you have, and what is the matter with it, and you live in, or close to the metro, I may be able to help you if the unit is realistically serviceable. That is one reason why I have such a lot of classy older gear. Service manuals were easily available in times past, and I have been able to keep my good older gear in prime condition in the main. I have a pretty decent service area at the back of my equipment chase.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis