William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Ok, here is a Spotify Premium playlist I just started:

Subwoofer Candy

I have it set up as collaborative, so I don't know exactly how this will work. But theoretically, anyone should be able to add/edit it.

My ask is, please do not remove anything from it, only add to it...unless asked specifically to remove by whoever added the track.

Let the experimentation begin!
Nice!!! This should be fun.i don’t actually have a sub candy playlist. I usually shuffle play an artist or album, or artist radio.
Good idea!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I have Spotify premium, but the volume is low, but I love the app.
I have to ask the obvious. Is the the volume turned up on the device that the app is in? I know, duh, right? Lol. But sometimes it’s the littlest things that get us.

sven1olaf

sven1olaf

Audioholic
Nice!!! This should be fun.i don’t actually have a sub candy playlist. I usually shuffle play an artist or album, or artist radio.
Good idea!
I'm looking forward to seeing how this works. Let me know if you have any problems editing the list.

I have never done this before, so I'm expecting there to be some hiccups. But, we can work through it.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I can't remember if I've posted this one here already or not...

While I'm not really a fan of the source material, I am a fan of how this one makes my woofers jump! As you can see it gets deep into the low 20's and it's pretty much for the whole song.

killshot-2.png

Now that's subwoofer candy!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I'm looking forward to seeing how this works. Let me know if you have any problems editing the list.

I have never done this before, so I'm expecting there to be some hiccups. But, we can work through it.
Hey man, spinning this right now. Good stuff on here. I can’t seem to add. I saved it to library , but when I “add” to a playlist, this one doesn’t show up.

sven1olaf

sven1olaf

Audioholic
Hey man, spinning this right now. Good stuff on here. I can’t seem to add. I saved it to library , but when I “add” to a playlist, this one doesn’t show up.
Well that is lame!

I wonder if we need to be friends in Spotify for you to be able edit/add? This is new to me, so it may take a bit to get the kinks worked out.

Does anyone have any experience with multiple owners of a Spotify playlist?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Well that is lame!

I wonder if we need to be friends in Spotify for you to be able edit/add? This is new to me, so it may take a bit to get the kinks worked out.

Does anyone have any experience with multiple owners of a Spotify playlist?
I’ll keep messin. Good list though. Digging a lot of it.

sven1olaf

sven1olaf

Audioholic
I just added in all the suggestions since the beginning of 2019. I could not find all of the tracks on spotify, but got most of them.

I will try to stay up to date with new submissions.

Also, it seems like a playlist can't be both "collaborative" and "public". So, I took it out of collaborative and made it public for easy access by anyone.

Link to Playlist:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7j23wEs8dKkPmOea7c6ph5?si=8LoHi4HJRfuVGneD90neyQ

Last edited:
sven1olaf

sven1olaf

Audioholic
Back in track with the intent of this thread.

Del Fuego - Fat Freddy's Drop

It's on Tidal. It's not d&b, or edm, buts got a fat baseline that rolls through with some nice clean mids and quiet percussion in the background.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Heard this one on SomaFM Fluid the other week while I was walking with headphones on.

At first you're like "what bass?"

then... you're like, "oh, THAT bass."

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
I have to ask the obvious. Is the the volume turned up on the device that the app is in? I know, duh, right? Lol. But sometimes it’s the littlest things that get us.
Hey William, I just saw this. Trust me, I have been bitten by the obvious before. But comparatively speaking the volume on Spotify is lower but the quality is great!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This one is a lot of fun. I didn't get a chance to measure it, but it doesn't sound like it gets super deep. It's strong tho. It'll give your subs a li'l workout for sure.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Heard this one on SomaFM Fluid the other week while I was walking with headphones on.

At first you're like "what bass?"

then... you're like, "oh, THAT bass."
I remember this one! Some very unusual bass. Lots of fun.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I haven't... dropped... this here. Is nice. Great for when I want to show off to people. "These black boxes? What do they do? Please sit down. Do you like Gorillaz?"
"Oh, Yeah, I like Gorillaz!" And they start singing Clint Eastwood or something...
*maniacal grin

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Hoo boy. Watch your volume on this one. It really gets down there. I swear I could almost count the individual oscillations watching my subs!

This one isn't quite as deep, but it pounds! Rattled my brain a little!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
My scalp is still tingling from that last one. Just for giggles I played it with the subs off to see how the towers would handle it. They ate it up! I just gained a whole new respect for my speakers.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Damn! Just can’t wait to try these out tomorrow morning!!!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Aaaannnd...?

That second one hits hard! I had the volume up to -15 and wow. It's actually even not a bad listen either.
Well.... since I was the only one awake when I got a chance to go through these, I only hit about -27mv. I’m pleased to say though that when I do get to wind it up, it gonna be fuun!
Good stuff. I’m just so busy since I blew up my straight truck, and right in the eve of our annual family camping trip. And since my kid used all the data from our plan, I have to go to the rangers station, but that’s after the twins are in bed. You know, we’re “unplugged” lol.
Anyway, I followed some of the other ones that popped up on YouTube while listening to these. Can’t WAIT to spend about 5hrs on my couch doing nothing but my system.
Keep em comin!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis