William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Ha!
I was, like, ain't nothin goin on here. Then I turnt it up a little more. Still like, whatup? Turnt it ap again. Was about to be all like, hell nah...
But then I saw the things shaking.
I didn't hear it.
I didn't feel it.
I saw it. :eek::oops::cool:
Lol. Yeah, can dig up some more. Definitely sub terrainian.

Let them babies rip! You’ll kno fo sho

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
PSA:
Subwoofer Candy is a precious commodity. Please do not let it die. It must be fed, much like a wee kitten or puppy. It must be nurtured. It must grow. The Wolf and Tiger don't become great on their own. Yet when they grow, they roar and howl with trembling ferocity. Much as a subwoofer must be fed, and nurtured, and allowed to grow.
;)

For anybody that has not engaged with this yet:
Netflix: Godzilla pts 1-3.
Turn the lights down. Turn the audio up. Watch the 3 parts. And feel happy for the vibrations! There is some deep, deep frequencies in there. I was surprised the lady didn't tell me to stop yesterday. It was like a 90 second minor temblor. Not saying this is great 'cinema' per se, but worth the indulgence, especially for the sound! And it looked pretty f'n cool too!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks for the PSA Ryan. It’s a good reminder to spay and neu......nevermind, that’s something else.

Yes. Feed and nurture subs. They’ll respond in kind.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I need to put stuff in here more frequently. The problem is most of my listening is done so late at night these days that I can't really jam my system, and so I don't get to hear any big bass tunes. Hardcore Drum'n'bass isn't a genre that should be listened at 70 dB. I have also been pretty busy lately. But I will put some more tunes up here as I find stuff I like, I swear it! Thanks for keeping the spirit alive!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

Has some fun drops.
Reminded me of something @shadyJ would drop in here.
Can’t find YouTube link

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Another dose of 80's inspired sound tracks: Elevn - Escape the Matter. Not the deepest bass, but a nice overall sound, and I like those sweeping growling synths.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
@shadyJ I have to laugh. In the subwoofer candy thread you started, Ive noticed a LOT of songs you’ve shared that start out with the description “not the deepest bass”. I just thought that was interesting.

Anyway, I found these guys on Spotify and I can’t find an easy way on you tube share a “mix”. makes me think of the witchstep stuff shady posted. Gotta be in the right mood, but this should keep the subs moving!

Last edited:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
@shadyJ I have to laugh. In the subwoofer candy thread you started, Ive noticed a LOT of songs you’ve shared that start out with the description “ or the deepest bass”. I just thought that was interesting.
Some of the people coming in here might be looking for deep bass demo stuff, but I'm just posting music in here that has a bass that I like. Just letting people know to skip those tunes if they are after deep bass.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Some of the people coming in here might be looking for deep bass demo stuff, but I'm just posting music in here that has a bass that I like. Just letting people know to skip those tunes if they are after deep bass.
Yeah, I know, and I definitely appreciate that. I definitely like bass that’s not super deep too. Just thought that was ironic. Actually, I just needed an excuse to be in this thread! Lol

G

Grandzoltar

Full Audioholic
It’s really cool you guys like D&B. My wife is like how do you like that music. She enjoys some of it though. For people that enjoy bass frequency’s drum and bass has very cool sounds. It’s an interesting parallel I would have never had guessed.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
It’s really cool you guys like D&B. My wife is like how do you like that music. She enjoys some of it though. For people that enjoy bass frequency’s drum and bass has very cool sounds. It’s an interesting parallel I would have never had guessed.
We aren't all snooty audiophiles who only listen to super HD recordings of operas! Some of us like to listen to music for fun as well! ;)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I like all kinds of stuff. Old, new, heavy, soft, dubsteppy, whatever ya got.

We aren't all snooty audiophiles who only listen to super HD recordings of operas! Some of us like to listen to music for fun as well! ;)
Lmao!!!

This song isn’t as powerful as many of the songs in here, but the bass line is Fukkin great, for at least the first half, and then the end. It’s old too, but very bassy. Probably sticks in the 40-50hz range.

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Lol!!! My wife says that to me too. I like infected mushroom and shpongle(@lovinthehd), NIN tool Pink Floyd. A lot of stuff. She says the same thing. “What IS this music?” Lol.
She does appreciate my “normal” stuff but idgaf. It’s my music!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I like all kinds of stuff. Old, new, heavy, soft, dubsteppy, whatever ya got.

Lmao!!!

This song isn’t as powerful as many of the songs in here, but the bass line is Fukkin great, for at least the first half, and then the end. It’s old too, but very bassy. Probably sticks in the 40-50hz range.
Chris Squire ain't no slouch!

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is something from the more experimental end of electronic music: From Dust - HKE. On the ambient side of things with a very bass-heavy kick drum and a lot of other low-frequency weirdness. Best listened to late at night where one is more susceptible to malign influences. The entire album where that track comes from is a pretty good mindf*ck if you want to hear more like that.

sven1olaf

sven1olaf

Audioholic
Not D&B, but I've been looking for a solid reference for sub testing and think I may have settled on this track.

Deep, rumbling up to tight, controlled kicks.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis