Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That last one digs pretty deep. I could feel the pressure in my ears. I had it good and loud.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Too Many Zooz - Flightning

That doesn't look at all like it sounds. Change your normalization setting from Col to None, and set your Window Size setting to 16k or 32k. I think this is more representative of how the bass drum sounds:

Last edited:
NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
OK, I played around with it some more until I got it to resemble yours rojo.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
So from figuring out this program, I've noticed a lot of my music is bass heavy in the 40-60 hz region, with a few songs here and there that dip into the 20's and 30's. This explains why my sub cries for mercy more on movies...

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
So from figuring out this program, I've noticed a lot of my music is bass heavy in the 40-60 hz region, with a few songs here and there that dip into the 20's and 30's. This explains why my sub cries for mercy more on movies...
Perfect example of how objective data helps you understand your subjective impressions. Keep graphing!

Hey, if you post more songs, would you care to include a hyperlink to the song on YouTube, Soundcloud, Amazon, or wherever?

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Perfect example of how objective data helps you understand your subjective impressions. Keep graphing!

Hey, if you post more songs, would you care to include a hyperlink to the song on YouTube, Soundcloud, Amazon, or wherever?
Added them into my previous posts.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Yup. I thought some of my music went deeper than it really does. My son still does it. He'll swear he's got a great sub candy song and we'll find out it doesn't dip below 40 hz.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Here's the graph of that remix of "Sail" you posted.

Sail.png

Not bad! They bumped up the bass.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis