Soundbar / HTIB 5.1 System Killer for ONLY $750?

E

Ezkv

Audiophyte
There is nothing really like that now.

What is it you want to do?

If it is AV, then you need a TV and an AVR. I would just start with left and right speakers and may be a sub if funds permit. The add a center channel and then surrounds if you want them. Whatever else you do avoid junk.
I'm looking for a decent budget build. I'm more interested in the replacements for the Dayton MK402 and MK442? From the reviews, they seem like a great budget 5.1 setup. I would love to be able to find something similar to these, but overall I think I would be ok with spending up to $1000 for a set of speakers, surrounds and sub. Any recommendations would be great.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I'm looking for a decent budget build. I'm more interested in the replacements for the Dayton MK402 and MK442? From the reviews, they seem like a great budget 5.1 setup. I would love to be able to find something similar to these, but overall I think I would be ok with spending up to $1000 for a set of speakers, surrounds and sub. Any recommendations would be great.
Dayton still sells stuff just out of stock most the time, try used market for good stuff or low level elac/jbl.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Check Check out https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/index.php?p=home , they have some inexpensive 2 ways from Seas and others that are great value to performance ratio. There are some 2.5 and three ways that are really good as well, price does go up. This is a nice HT combo.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Dayton still sells stuff just out of stock most the time, try used market for good stuff or low level elac/jbl.

Get off your ass and go find a job instead of hanging out on forums all day....how would you know what Dayton sells?
You cant even afford a battery for your car, as per your latest post on AVS 20 minutes ago.

I forgot...you posted the real reason on AVS you are destitute.

"uneducated hiring managers cannot do anything because computers programs delete many applications before anyone actually reads them . So they cherry pick based on ai, artificial intelligence..
So you gotta apply to as many places as possible and hope the boogeyman ai doesn’t filter you out."

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis