RSL CG3, CG23, Speedwoofer 10S 5.1 Speaker System ($1,079.00 value) Giveaway is Here!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Well said.

Thanks to Eric in many levels. Having family members effected on BOTH sides of this thing as well as in the military, I have nothing but respect for you.

Thank you, and congratulations!!! Great speakers from a great company.

Also, thanks to RSL.

Darenwh

Darenwh

Audioholic
Great to hear and now I don't feel bad at all about not getting picked. Congratulations Eric and stay healthy...

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Yeah, you get a feeling about people from text in an email, not necessarily a judgey thing, but it can be. But his responses during our coordination of him getting his prize, requesting a picture etc. were short, and sometimes a bit delayed. I could tell he seemed distracted. You can imagine a guy getting a prize like this would be on any emails within seconds.

Then he dropped a bomb when he explained what he does. I was somewhat awestruck and it totally explained the slight delays in his responses. It suddenly made receiving an awesome speaker system as a prize in a contest seem small by comparison.

I was in the military myself, US Army and was stationed on Ft. Hood where I got a "combat medic" certification. It just means you're kind of a "medic helper" in the field, not really a medic. But I went to the Ft. Hood hospital for some of the training and wow... it's big. It's difficult to explain to civilians sometimes how the Army itself is like another country within the United States, everything is just about as big as the civilian world too. Hospitals, logistics, communications centers, everything needs to run as smoothly as the outside world. I can only imagine how busy and freaked out the medical community is in the military right now.

GuitarPicker

GuitarPicker

Junior Audioholic
Congratulations Eric! Hope you enjoy your new system. Our business in considered essential and working everyday and that's stressful enough. Couldn't imagine being on the front line in this "war". Thanks to you and to our nurses,doctors and first responders for all you do!

DrRico

DrRico

Audiophyte
OMG This would pay for my grandma's surgery....or sound great to replace my Infinity's :)

P

POKOTADISA

Audiophyte
I’m definitely in. I’ve always been curious about RSL.
Like the CG3, the NEW CG23 is an audio Lucky Patcher Kodi nox break through. The CG23 sets a new standard, achieving performance miles beyond its price. Designed to master the stringent demands of two-channel, the CG23’s exceptional clarity, remarkable resolution, and spectacular imaging, provides an experience unparalleled in realism.

Last edited:
A

Amanjay1213

Audiophyte
Great to hear and now I don't feel bad at all about not getting picked. Congratulations Eric and stay healthy...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis