San Francisco, getting more stupid by the day ..........

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Ex GF was an MP in the marines. When I broke up with her because she was insane I had to go into hiding. She literally breached the door of a buddy of mine looking for me.

She didn't believe him when he told her I wasn't there. At least the police were involved at that point and I was able to get a restraining order. I stopped looking over my shoulder about 2 years later.
Can't wait to use this as an example to my kids as to why you don't f*ck around with crazy. Might be fun...for a little while.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Can't wait to use this as an example to my kids as to why you don't f*ck around with crazy. Might be fun...for a little while.
She chose the Marines and MP because she liked to play rough and being an MP afforded plenty of opportunity in peace time.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
She chose the Marines and MP because she liked to play rough and being an MP afforded plenty of opportunity in peace time.
Oh wow. Hard pass on that level of crazy. She went off the charts. She'd be in that no go above the Danger Zone you don't see on the chart.

robert diiorio

robert diiorio

Enthusiast
Only in Kalifornia ...............

Know what, if a restaurant owner doesnt want anyone with guns in their restaurant they have every right to not allow people carrying firearms NO MATTER WHOM is carrying. Why do you assume a police officer is more sane than a citizen?

robert diiorio

robert diiorio

Enthusiast
If the officers are asked to leave and they don't, what are the employees gonna do, call the police?

Or maybe, the officers could have prevented a problem if someone decides to do something stupid....

I can't think of a single incident where a cop opened fire in a restaurant. Maybe people should stop assuming all cops are bad cops.

WRT 'No shoes, no shirt...", they can if they post 'No Loitering'.
shoulda, coulda, would of... Why are police officers put up on a pedestal. They dont even have a mandate to protect you although you may think they do. Originally when a culture decided to remain situated and become agrarian they gave the respondibility of protecting themselves from invaders to another, usually a Kings soldier. We have been doing it for so long we forgot how police came about, If they did solve the crime issue they would be out of a job. They dont want crime to end. They actually depend on the citizen exercising self control because if every citizen decided to do as they please every police dept would simply be over run, over whelmed. That is the sole reason they want weapons and lots of them and why they dont want you to have them.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
shoulda, coulda, would of... Why are police officers put up on a pedestal. They dont even have a mandate to protect you although you may think they do. Originally when a culture decided to remain situated and become agrarian they gave the respondibility of protecting themselves from invaders to another, usually a Kings soldier. We have been doing it for so long we forgot how police came about, If they did solve the crime issue they would be out of a job. They dont want crime to end. They actually depend on the citizen exercising self control because if every citizen decided to do as they please every police dept would simply be over run, over whelmed. That is the sole reason they want weapons and lots of them and why they dont want you to have them.
The police aren't the ones who are trying to control who gets guns through legislation- that's Congress and any POTUS who agrees with their thinking about it but the gun control crowd doesn't understand that people are the problem.

Your comments about them not wanting crime to end are insane.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I agree 100% police shouldn't be put up on a pedestal. But if you think getting rid of police will deter people from doing what they want I don't know what to tell you

Nobody should be on that pedastel that's kindoff the point isn't it. Anyone you place up too high is going to step all over people beneath absolute power corrupts

But it swings both ways the problem with society know is they don't want to take the police off the pedestal

They want to put society and big gov up on it. Which will never work. That's even more insane then the system we have in place now

People will not uphold law and justice on there own and big gov can't be counted on to do anything.

Respect the cops by allowing them to do there job with proper checks in place where they aren't above us but they're not at a disadvantage against criminals

Because society will not govern itself people will eat each other alive if left unchecked

A couple of weeks ago this dude raped a women on a train. The so called brave community that didn't want officers? Sat there and watched and took pictures on there phones. There was 30 of them and 1 of him.

I'm supposed to trust my safety in the hands of everyday society? Don't think so

highfigh

highfigh

BTW- Look at the homicide total for this year in NYC- DiBlasio says the city is safer since COVID, but they have had 37% more homicides than last year.

While that looks really bad, other cities are far worse. They have had 52 murders this year- that's incredible, in light of the fact that at their worst, NYC peaked at over 2000 in one year, the graph shows it around 1990. Tell me the NYPD didn't want crime to at least decrease. It's criminals who don't want to stop being shytebags that is the cause of the spikes in crimes.

If the PD doesn't want crime to decrease, tell me how this happened. THE PEOPLE want crime to decrease- if the PD doesn't do their job, people are usually replaced.

robert diiorio

robert diiorio

Enthusiast
The police aren't the ones who are trying to control who gets guns through legislation- that's Congress and any POTUS who agrees with their thinking about it but the gun control crowd doesn't understand that people are the problem.

Your comments about them not wanting crime to end are insane.
I forgot to say that police don’t want to end crime because then their funding which we all provide via taxes would come to an end since it couldn’t be justified. The thought system one pledges one self to if based on untruth needs constant defending, truth on the other hand needs no defense

highfigh

highfigh

I forgot to say that police don’t want to end crime because then their funding which we all provide via taxes would come to an end since it couldn’t be justified. The thought system one pledges one self to if based on untruth needs constant defending, truth on the other hand needs no defense
OK, explain the recent surges in carjacking, murder, attacking Asians/others by coldcocking them while they're walking or standing, drive-by shootings, etc. We'll wait. Is it because police departments have lost funding/officers have left the departments, is it because people who might be inclined to do those things have seen an opportunity to get away with it? Is it because bail reforms that amount to letting people loose even with violent criminal records because "prison overcrowding is the problem" (I have actually seen people say that)?

robert diiorio

robert diiorio

Enthusiast
How many other institutions exist because of funding from the ta
OK, explain the recent surges in carjacking, murder, attacking Asians/others by coldcocking them while they're walking or standing, drive-by shootings, etc. We'll wait. Is it because police departments have lost funding/officers have left the departments, is it because people who might be inclined to do those things have seen an opportunity to get away with it? Is it because bail reforms that amount to letting people loose even with violent criminal records because "prison overcrowding is the problem" (I have actually seen people say that)?
all you mention is simply because a Being is not taking responsibility for what they create- the images or thoughts within their own mind - and so they blame others for their creation or agreement with another’s creation.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
That is caused teaching critical race theory, obviously.

But no worry, GOP is on top of it as banning it as well as hundreds of books. Book burnings are to be commence shortly, all in the name of the children in USA that is too feeble minded to think for themselves, or so the story goes.

robert diiorio

robert diiorio

Enthusiast
I agree 100% police shouldn't be put up on a pedestal. But if you think getting rid of police will deter people from doing what they want I don't know what to tell you

Nobody should be on that pedastel that's kindoff the point isn't it. Anyone you place up too high is going to step all over people beneath absolute power corrupts

But it swings both ways the problem with society know is they don't want to take the police off the pedestal

They want to put society and big gov up on it. Which will never work. That's even more insane then the system we have in place now

People will not uphold law and justice on there own and big gov can't be counted on to do anything.

Respect the cops by allowing them to do there job with proper checks in place where they aren't above us but they're not at a disadvantage against criminals

Because society will not govern itself people will eat each other alive if left unchecked

A couple of weeks ago this dude raped a women on a train. The so called brave community that didn't want officers? Sat there and watched and took pictures on there phones. There was 30 of them and 1 of him.

I'm supposed to trust my safety in the hands of everyday society? Don't think so
Obviously we don't see eye to eye regarding the basic nature of mankind. IF it is as you say we would have destroyed ourselves a long time ago. The one fact that is true is that mankind is basically GOOD, of course you can be 'taught' that isnt the case and so that system of thought can be used to justify every instance of non-loving actions and thoughts expressed one to another. Teach only Love for that IS what you are, your not a body.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
That is caused teaching critical race theory, obviously.

But no worry, GOP is on top of it as banning it as well as hundreds of books. Book burnings are to be commence shortly, all in the name of the children in USA that is too feeble minded to think for themselves, or so the story goes.
Well, you have to remember. The people banning books because parents think they're inappropriate are also so stupid they don't realize that kids can look up ANYTHING on the internet.

Banning books just doesn't have the sting it used to.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis