*SEALED* NEW Focal Electra CC1008BE II (Sopra Center) in slate gray aka high gloss black metallic lacquer

Bungholio

Bungholio

Audiophyte
Up for sale is a brand new, factory sealed high serial number Focal Electra CC1008BE II (virtually identical to the current Sopra Center) in desirable gloss black lacquer (formerly called slate gray). It is 11 coats of black metallic lacquer and then sealed with clearcoat. This color blends well with any bookshelf or floor standing speakers in both home theater and multichannel music listening. It is also more expensive as it was an optional lacquer finish as opposed to standard black ash or champagne veneer.

It is extremely rare to find this 3-way center in perfect condition, let alone factory sealed! In fact, it is probably the only factory sealed CC1008BE II left on the planet. MSRP on a current Sopra center is $4,500 so this is a bargain. I have opened it up on Sunday May 26, 2024 (in the video, I show the date live and uncut from Google news feed so the news and events can be corroborated) and filmed the entire unboxing process just to inspect contents and condition. It is absolutely perfect!

**LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED at local police station safe exchange lobby here in the San Francisco Bay Area, California. I would prefer to not ship, however it can be arranged and properly double boxed.**

Keywords: Sopra No 1 2 3 Kanta 1038be 2 ii 1008 be 1038 1008be 1028 1028be Utopia JM Lab Labs CC1000BE cc1000

Last edited:
isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I wouldn't even buy a roll of toilet paper from someone named "Bungholio"

Bungholio

Bungholio

Audiophyte
I wouldn't even buy a roll of toilet paper from someone named "Bungholio"
LOL, bad choice of usernname I guess but I am no scammer or sleazeball. I just used to like watching Beavis and Butthead as a youngster and it's just a spin off of Cornholio.

If you are interested in the center I'd be more than happy to video chat with you or deal with you locally here in the San Francisco Bay Area.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis