Robb elementary shooting in TX

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
At this point, I don't know why metal detectors aren't at the doors in every school. They don't need to be expensive, just sensitive.
sadly, given law enforcements latest debacle I don't think they would have done any good :( the teacher leaving the door propped open didn't help matters.

On another sad note, as of this morning 15 shootings so far this weekend in Filthadelphia, 3 were at a funeral !

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
sadly, given law enforcements latest debacle I don't think they would have done any good :( the teacher leaving the door propped open didn't help matters.

On another sad note, as of this morning 15 shootings so far this weekend in Filthadelphia, 3 were at a funeral !
And, all common in all of these cases......guns.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Obviously not the AK's but I do support conceal-and-carry. Otherwise all it means is the "good" people will be without guns while there's a black market for criminals to obtain. I don't think there's any other real solution.

There was a funny story though on Jordan Klepper Reports where a guy from TX I believe is bicycling around with an AK on his back. I like when he makes a comedy of them but they don't realize it.:)

highfigh

highfigh

These events are often a failure to follow protocol and this one has several failures.

The metal detectors would need to be monitored and if left unattended, would need to be very noisy. Schools will need to create a list of steps in the event of a breach and if someone fails to follow, they'll be fired.

In Chicago, 40 shot, six killed as of 10PM last night.

Justin Trudeau announced that a bill would be introduced to prevent the sale, transfer or sale of handguns in Canada. In his statement, he said it would "be impossible" to sell or buy handguns- using 'impossible' tells me that he doesn't think people will do it even though it might become illegal.

highfigh

highfigh

Obviously not the AK's but I do support conceal-and-carry. Otherwise all it means is the "good" people will be without guns while there's a black market for criminals to obtain. I don't think there's any other real solution.

There was a funny story though on Jordan Klepper Reports where a guy from TX I believe is bicycling around with an AK on his back. I like when he makes a comedy of them but they don't realize it.:)
Funny is relative. I didn't watch because he's wrong, but YouTube has a video with 'Klepper de-bunks 'good guy with a gun' theory'. I wonder if he'll change his tune after this-

https://fox4kc.com/news/good-gal-with-a-gun-woman-with-pistol-kills-gunman-at-party/

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
And this city has some of hte hardest gun laws in the country, but evil doesn't care about laws.
City gun laws mean nothing when you can go right across the border to purchase pretty much whatever.

highfigh

highfigh

City gun laws mean nothing when you can go right across the border to purchase pretty much whatever.
Illegal gun buyers don't need to leave the state- the illegal gun dealers deliver. Gary Indiana is one of the main sources (in the words of Bugs Bunny, "ironic, ain't it?") and with East St Louis, IL has enough guns for most of the country.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
And this city has some of hte hardest gun laws in the country, but evil doesn't care about laws.
When you can drive 10 miles into another State (Indiana) which has no restrictions on firearms, Chicago's gun laws are irrelevant.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic

There is no right to concealed carry. In 1787, the only people who concealed and carried were assassins.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

No shyte, but the other commonality- bad brains. Guns, you can stop. Bad brains, you can't.
Yes indeed. And guns should be the easiest to manage but, you know, mucho dinero $$$$$$ is at stake along with those original intent jurists who are still back in the days of muskets.
Come to think of it, they should mandate muskets for all, nothing more. That is what was the original intent. They certainly didn't mean period cannons in each home.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis