P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Well. I've decided to get the F36 after all. I'd probably always be left wondering if I should've gotten the F36 if I were to now get the F35. Price difference is relatively small and I'll plan on getting a subwoofer later this year.

Now I need to decide on which receiver to get :)
Congrats, those are nice sounding speakers.

D

Donovan84

Audiophyte
Well. I've decided to get the F36 after all. I'd probably always be left wondering if I should've gotten the F36 if I were to now get the F35. Price difference is relatively small and I'll plan on getting a subwoofer later this year.
Now I need to decide on which receiver to get :)
Are you still happy with the purchase?

S

sakete

Audioholic
Are you still happy with the purchase?
Well I ended up swapping them for the F206, which are more expensive but also true 3 way speakers. And still very happy with that purchase.

I more did it as I was still in the return window and I had this nagging feeling that I should have maybe gone a step up.

Otherwise it's definitely not a night and day difference between the F36 and F206, and it retains the same Revel house sound, which is pretty flat and neutral.

I also wanted front firing, and the front port is covered by the speaker grill. That was another factor that made me switch, as with a one year old running around I didn't want small toys making its way inside the speaker :)

D

Donovan84

Audiophyte
Well I ended up swapping them for the F206, which are more expensive but also true 3 way speakers. And still very happy with that purchase.

I more did it as I was still in the return window and I had this nagging feeling that I should have maybe gone a step up.

Otherwise it's definitely not a night and day difference between the F36 and F206, and it retains the same Revel house sound, which is pretty flat and neutral.

I also wanted front firing, and the front port is covered by the speaker grill. That was another factor that made me switch, as with a one year old running around I didn't want small toys making its way inside the speaker :)
Good to hear, thanks. The concerto2 series fits better in my budget, so, looking forward to getting my system put together.

G

GregorioMtb16

Audiophyte
What receiver are you using with them ?
I’m debating between Revel f36 and GE triton 5
Right now I have Yamaha rx a2080 with 140w/channel

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis