Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I got the last post in before the lock. Hah...take that.
Congrats. :)

I am not going out to buy dessert in the middle of the night like a helpless junkie ... like I did last night. :rolleyes:

I wonder what it's like to be normal. :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Son, we live in a world that has forums and those forums need to be posted by men with keyboards. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Rickster? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the mods and curse the post whores; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that the mods having lives, while tragic, probably saves threads and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves threads. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that thread, you need me on that thread. We use words like boredom, lame, nerdiness. We use then as the backbone of a life trying to maintain something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very posts I type and then questions the manner in which I type them. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a keyboard and start a post. Either way, I don't give a d**n what you think you are entitled to.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Your location vexes me. Looks like binary but can't quite figure out what would have 21 places.
I should really learn to speak binary before doing it in jibberish. I assure you it means nothing to me, I just thought it would be entertaining to use.

Now it's just weird.:D

L̸̪͔̙̫̱͎̘͎̗̟̮̗̥͎ͮ̃͒̏͊̈̾̅͛̓̓̿ͩͤ͘̕͘ͅO̼̘͚̠̗̟͇͈͔̪͙̯͌͑̈ͮ̿̅ͨ̋́͐ͭͨ̋͂ͭͧ̓̒̽̀͞ͅL̛̲̙̱̼̳̹̞̗͉̠̝̪ͦ̽͑ͣ̌̂̐̉͛̄͒ͤ̏̅ͬ͘̕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis