Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I re-read your post. There's nothing there to suggest that we're NOT talking about your sister.:eek:
I saw that one coming. I would have said it myself but I was puking up a sandwich in the bathroom... :rolleyes:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm really bummed.:(
I see the "Don't buy anything from AV123" thread is now locked; at exactly the same moment I was wondering if I should buy a pair.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I re-read your post. There's nothing there to suggest that we're NOT talking about your sister.:eek:
Evidence and faith would suggest that neither are getting any at home. :)
You could be cleaning up down here but you're probably busy playing hockey,
curling or watching Bob and Doug. (LOTR and SBF1) :p :D (Doing it.) :eek: :D

Strube, wtf is wrong with you? You got some infirmities or what pal? :confused:
Get better, what ever it is.

strube

strube

I'm really bummed.:(
I see the "Don't buy anything from AV123" thread is now locked; at exactly the same moment I was wondering if I should buy a pair.
I am assuming you are kidding. It sounds like a pretty bad move to buy them, even from reading the reasonable posts in that thread! :eek:

I emailed them once before all of this saying I wanted to buy some Rockets and they never emailed me back. I figure it was divine intervention. :D

strube

strube

Does anyone know the best way to get around Boston (Alex, perhaps)? I am going to be there in a couple of weeks for my brother's wedding and will have a vehicle, but since I have never been anywhere on the east coast it seems like it could be intimidating to drive around, but especially find parking.

My dad and I extended our trip to go to a show at the new House of Blues near Fenway Park and we are going to be staying at a Hyatt that is relatively close in Cambridge, but probably not walking distance. Walking there during the day might be okay, but we aren't too excited about walking back late at night...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Does anyone know the best way to get around Boston (Alex, perhaps)? I am going to be there in a couple of weeks for my brother's wedding and will have a vehicle, but since I have never been anywhere on the east coast it seems like it could be intimidating to drive around, but especially find parking.

My dad and I extended our trip to go to a show at the new House of Blues near Fenway Park and we are going to be staying at a Hyatt that is relatively close in Cambridge, but probably not walking distance. Walking there during the day might be okay, but we aren't too excited about walking back late at night...
The 'T' will get you anywhere you wanna go and any place you want to go will tell you which stop they are near.

http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/subway/

You're right not to want to drive around in Boston.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I had a pretty good idea. I was hoping Alex would do it once, forget, and do it again. I'll settle for tricking a Canadian.
I was scared. BTW that kid looking for the Dayton 12" sub for $100 shipped that you were ripping on is my cheap nephew. So much for 'Welcome to Audioholics. I told him what a prick you could be but he really liked the MJ joke.

I will be at the boston HOB on the 6th of OCT.........
Sh!t !!! I'm not coming home until the 9th.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
It's raining here now. I'm in the process of updating my Harmony 1k so that the wife and her friends can watch the Grey's premier in the theater.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nice change of Avatar, Dawg. You almost fooled me. :D;)
He did fool me. I'm over here thinking, 'I didn't post that. When did I post that?'

Dang it again! I'll be away on vacation that week.:(
Bummer. I was gonna grab a room somewhere around there on the evening of the 8th but since your not there, where do you hide the key? I'll tidy up after myself.

strube

strube

I was gonna grab a room somewhere around there on the evening of the 8th but since your not there, where do you hide the key? I'll tidy up after myself.
No need to cover up. We both know you already know where he hides the key. ;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis