Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
This is what happens when the strube forsakes the thesis!

I enjoy the thesis forsaking, but I can't let it catch up to me. I have to be done in December, there is no other option, so I may slow down with the AHing at some point, but just for a little while. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I enjoy the thesis forsaking, but I can't let it catch up to me. I have to be done in December, there is no other option, so I may slow down with the AHing at some point, but just for a little while. :D
If AH existed when I was writing mine...I'd still be writing it. :D I barely got it done before I had to leave school to start my job as it was. Stupid Playstation. Stupid Ridge Racer. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
on the way home...gonna get some beers, pizza, and get a big fire in the fire pit tonight. Wish you all could be here. Except Alex, he's probably watching from my neighbor's deck.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm supposed to get a package delivered by UPS today. I don't think it's going to happen. Their tracking system says that it's "In Transit - On Time", but the details don't show it as having left Phoenix, yet.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think the boring thread is gonna make it.
It's vitals are stabilizing.

I gotta install a dishwasher. It wants to be hardwired. The old one had a plug.
F^%&ing great! :eek: :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
On the not so boring front...We're leaving for the Outer Banks, NC for vacation at 5am....Alex don't forget to water the plants.;)

Happy to get away but sorry to miss Alex on his return trip and it doesn't look like I'll be back in time to catch Jamie on his way though Philly either...Some other time fellas...some other time.:(:)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
^^Sounds awesome. I love the Outer Banks region. I need to take my family back there.

As for my fire pit, we deemed it too windy tonight, will have another go tomorrow night. :(

J

jamie2112

Banned
I cant believe I just posted in a buckeye thread...........politics no less but stupid people make me do stupid things.....

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Once again, reaffirming to the world that I have inexplicably good taste.

It's going to take me several hours to recover after watching the vid.
Truth.....

You can add Marisa Tomei to the list of insanely hot women over 40.:D

Edit: Kate's in her 30's, she got plenty to go.:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Leaving tomorrow for Canada for the start of the next leg of the Mars Volta tour..............

J

jamie2112

Banned
LMFAO another political thread closed...........:D:D:D:D Go Matt.........I love it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On the not so boring front...We're leaving for the Outer Banks, NC for vacation at 5am....Alex don't forget to water the plants.;)

Happy to get away but sorry to miss Alex on his return trip and it doesn't look like I'll be back in time to catch Jamie on his way though Philly either...Some other time fellas...some other time.:(:)
Enjoy yourselves! If you're afraid that the SVS speakers will get lonely, I'm sure that I could keep them warm for you. :p

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I believe the time has come for me to watch Leon, as the extended French version of The Professional is known.

I am kind of excited - it is a fantastic film, IMO, and I haven't seen it in quite a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis