Audioholic Slumlord
I'm gonna get into the ice cream ... :eek:

I have torn my sisters kitchen a new one. :eek:
Do we have a plumber in the house? :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I see what you mean. :eek:
Just call me Joe Dirt. What state was he from?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
State of insanity?

Never heard of him. Maybe because I'm just too pure of mind and spirit. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
David Spade's mullet wearin' character? Netflix it. It's a funny movie.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I can only take about two minutes of The Lawrence Welk Show at one sitting because it's not my kind of music, but there was some serious talent on that show.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
arrg 3 hours of Calculus tests ...

Long story don't ask ,,, and respecting Alex I can't drive a mouse if it tries to say bad things.:eek:

... and by the way catch and release is great and I would be honored to fish with you ..except I drink my coffee black ..for you I will get cream and sugar.

later --- Peace to all

Forest Man

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I can only take about two minutes of The Lawrence Welk Show at one sitting because it's not my kind of music, but there was some serious talent on that show.
It gets better when you get older :rolleyes:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
A one and a two and a...bubbles and a music.:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am in Canada Toronto to be exact. Show at Koolhaus on Sunday and Metropolitan in Montreal on Monday any of you Canadians who are around in these areas are welcome just PM me..........

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am in Canada Toronto to be exact. Show at Koolhaus on Sunday and Metropolitan in Montreal on Monday any of you Canadians who are around in these areas are welcome just PM me..........
I hope that you're enjoying yourself, sausage fest or no. I've been to Canada once, and I went to Toronto. I really enjoyed it. Maybe because they had Molson Dry on tap and beautiful women. :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hello from Avon, NC! Weather is nice...76 and slightly overcast with an 4-5mph wind blowing to the north. It was blowing to the east yesterday and this morning so the ocean is pretty flat. Ocean front house with a heated pool, hot tub, Jacuzzi and wifi...I'm good.:D (and better still the wife and boy are happy!:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis