Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Touche.

Actually, that's how this whole mess started.
That is the word on the street. I'm beginning to think that Alex has been used for everybody else's sick games and to pay him back they put him on the top of the list. Thats the only logical explanation.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I'm still alive, just crazy busy, I'll be back to bordem soon though. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That is the word on the street. I'm beginning to think that Alex has been used for everybody else's sick games and to pay him back they put him on the top of the list. Thats the only logical explanation.
Rumor was that he slept his way to the top.

Well, so did I, but he was clearly better at it...or just more dedicated.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Rumor was that he slept his way to the top.

Well, so did I, but he was clearly better at it...or just more dedicated.
Well ya know, there is a certain someone that shares his flip flop fetish.. could have been what put him over the edge... although, I would have thought the rootbeer shades would have played nicely in your favor... I'm just gonna put mine in anything that'll hold still and see where I end up.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Well rehersals are over and the 1st gig is in SF Sat night.It won't be boring I assure you.:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm beginning to think that Alex has been used for everybody else's sick games and to pay him back they put him on the top of the list. Thats the only logical explanation.
Yeah?
I guess it never occurred to you that my posts have been consistently informed and helpful ??? :D

Today is my last day working for the drywall contractor on that site. I'm hoping to be able to get on with the outfit installing the door frames. They don't really need me here but they have a 6 month project starting in Sept. that they could use me on. In order to employ me there in that union local, they would have to have me with the company for three weeks in my local. That satisfies a 'mobility' clause in our contract. Anyways, I all but blew the guy yesterday and we'll see where it takes me. :eek:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Craig, you have my sympathies. No one should have to go through that. No one. :)

Which powdered do you have? Some of them aren't so bad...others are horrible.
It is the Coffee-mate stuff which is probably the best one. But it is still bad. What makes it worse is I had a nice homemade espresso before I left for work. My taste buds are having a revolution.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Morning, Chris! You have any good coffee this morning?
Yes. I have some Costa Rican Tarrazu coffee. Quite tasty. I went all crazy and threw a few shakes of cocoa powder in it this morning. I'm feeling all giddy since I'm leaving before lunch and going on a family vacation for the weekend. We're going here. I'm quite excited. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
We're out of creamer so all we have is the powdered crap. Uggh.:(
I think I'd just do without. That stuff is awful. I don't even know what the hell it is. It certainly isn't creamer, despite the label. Might as well be chalk dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis