Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt34

Matt34

I'm helping put a sport bike club together and tonight is our first offical g2g at Sonic, hope for a good showing. Once we get a few members we are going to try and get some track days locked in....I need to get some leathers.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm helping put a sport bike club together and tonight is our first offical g2g at Sonic, hope for a good showing. Once we get a few members we are going to try and get some track days locked in....I need to get some leathers.

You could always borrow Alex's leathers...They won't cover your whole body "butt" you'll look smashing I'm sure.;):D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Somedays I wish I had a bike...if I could have anything, it'd probably be something close to this:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You could always borrow Alex's leathers...They won't cover your whole body "butt" you'll look smashing I'm sure.;):D
True, and they would provide excellent protection against facial injuries. Too bad that you wouldn't be able to see.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It is the Coffee-mate stuff which is probably the best one. But it is still bad. What makes it worse is I had a nice homemade espresso before I left for work. My taste buds are having a revolution.
I used to use the Coffee-mate french vanilla powder all the time, but then I switched to the liquid because (a) the grocery store by me stopped selling the fat-free powder and (b) the liquid mixes in much easier.

Homemade expresso? I'm sure that you've mentioned it before, but what maker do you use?

Yes. I have some Costa Rican Tarrazu coffee. Quite tasty. I went all crazy and threw a few shakes of cocoa powder in it this morning. I'm feeling all giddy since I'm leaving before lunch and going on a family vacation for the weekend. We're going here. I'm quite excited. :)
That coffee sounds excellent! I just sucked down a Gloria Jean's Black Gold Extra Bold. Yeah, pretty generic as it's a k-cup, but I quite enjoy it.

Have a great time on your trip! That looks like fun.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Homemade expresso? I'm sure that you've mentioned it before, but what maker do you use?

I have the Delonghi Magnifica 3400 Link and it has been great. I purchased it b-stock with an extended warranty so I saved a huge amount of cash.

What started out as such a nice day has turned to absolute crap. First the creamer and now I've had a hard drive failure and my backups don't cover the last few days of work due to my incremental schedule. I have a 500 page report due next week and now I've lost about 50 of my maps for the project. Uggh.:mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry to hear about how your day is going. That sucks. I sure hope that it picks up.

A small gesture, but you've moved up two spots...that might bring a little smile. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I already have two spare HDMI cables from Monoprice, but I'm seriously tempted to buy some Cables to Go eight-foot ones from Amazon for $4/each. I like how they don't have the ferrite cores - simply because it makes them less bulky near where the cable plugs in.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Thanks Adam that was very nice of you.

I think what kills me the most is that I actually thought about changing the backup schedule to cover myself yesterday and I didn't because I thought "what are the chances".

I know I'll be curling up with some Scotch tonight.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yes. I have some Costa Rican Tarrazu coffee. Quite tasty. I went all crazy and threw a few shakes of cocoa powder in it this morning. I'm feeling all giddy since I'm leaving before lunch and going on a family vacation for the weekend. We're going here. I'm quite excited. :)
Big Cedar is awesome. I'll be in Branson tomorrow morning playing the new Payne Stewart track. If we have a spot in the foursome, you want me to let ya know? I know its a family vacation and all, but geez... its the new Payne Stewart and it is freakin awesome.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks Adam that was very nice of you.

I think what kills me the most is that I actually thought about changing the backup schedule to cover myself yesterday and I didn't because I thought "what are the chances".

I know I'll be curling up with some Scotch tonight.
How are those 2031's, man....?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder if Niki and I will have pizza for lunch.

Magic 8-Ball says, "Signs point to yes."

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I already have two spare HDMI cables from Monoprice, but I'm seriously tempted to buy some Cables to Go eight-foot ones from Amazon for $4/each. I like how they don't have the ferrite cores - simply because it makes them less bulky near where the cable plugs in.
Just ordered four of them. Two for me and two for my parents.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I will be on a tour bus in less than 10 hours.........Then I will be drinking too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis