Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt34

Matt34

I hate waking up at 5:30 am so I can go to the library for Grad School because stupid Amazon wouldn't have the first and most important book in stock for class. :rolleyes:

Oh well at least this way I'll actually do the work and not post above 15 times a day. :)
Quit your *****in, 0430 every morning and tomorrow we are running a glorious five miles. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Get a pooch like you were talking about. You'll be quickly reminded. :)
That wouldn't be a bad thing really. My buddy just adopted a dog... made me go down that thought road again. I started traveling just enough to make me worry about it. I don't want him/her to be a burden on a friend or family nor would I want to board him. I just don't know.

I wonder if there are good families that would adopt a pooch but just can't afford to, I'd be happy to help one of those families. But then again, what happens if something happens to the poor guy? I just don't know.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Quit your *****in, 0430 every morning and tomorrow we are running a glorious five miles. :D
Wow, that can't be fun. I remember my buddy struggling with that. He couldn't eat in the morning and ate most days at a calorie deficit anyways to drop weight. He said he could taste the breaking down of muscle (tastes like ammonia) and had a really tough time getting through some of those days.

Matt34

Matt34

What are you still doing up, then?! :eek:

Oh, right. You're still a youngin'. :)
Lol, I wish. If it ain't my knee (which has been good the past couple months) it's now my neck. I'm a running fool though and really do enjoy it most days.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Huh, good to know. I always assumed that it tastes like chicken.
Its disgusting and happens to about 20% of guys in basic and more than half in most special ops trainings. When I used to run a lot.. (years ago) one guy just freakin wreaked...

This is the boring thread, right?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I crossed it about 3000 posts ago...or 1.27 days for our Canadian friend Bob. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder if Alex is going to show up tonight. I hope not, for his girlfriend's sake.

Hmmm. I now have a hankering for Sake.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I think that I crossed it about 3000 posts ago...or 1.27 days for our Canadian friend Bob. :D
Touché.

Touché rhymes with Douché, just so you know. :D

Good night everyone. It isn't Friday yet. :(

EDIT: Don't have too much fun.

Hmmm. I now have a hankering for Sake.
Warm saké? Berrry goooood!

Last edited:
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I didn't realize that you were only an hour ahead of me. I was thinking that it was two.

EDIT: Night, man! Have a great one.
Thanks, and same to you!

EDIT: Sometimes I am 1 hour ahead, sometimes I am 0 hours ahead, thanks to weird Arizona time zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis