Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Hmmm...how do you spell it...oh yes, ULTERIOR MOTIVE.

:D

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Nah I do it totally out of love. Knowing full well a reward is at the end. We all know Mamma Mia has a third act that beats the previous 2 by a long shot(pun intended)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Once in college ...
A lot of really twisted stories start like that. :D

The only thing that I can remember about the movie is that I never want to watch it again. :)
I saw it while I was in high school and thought it was great. It has a plot, sex and violence. What's not to like? But I can see how it wouldn't be your cup of tea. If I had one, I would mail you a Harlequin Romance. :p:D

I'm off to bed.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
A lot of really twisted stories start like that. :D

I saw it while I was in high school and thought it was great. It has a plot, sex and violence. What's not to like? But I can see how it wouldn't be your cup of tea. If I had one, I would mail you a Harlequin Romance. :p:D

I'm off to bed.
He likes the pictures of Fabio on the covers....:p

not that.....well you know.:D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I had to buy a new car battery today. I knew it was dying and put it off far to long. Now all i need to fix is everything else:eek: Thats ok though because its paid for.:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
To each other. That would be pretty weird getting re-married to someone else at the same time and place. I'm sure it's been done before in some backassward state like Missouri. :eek:
I'm not sure why, but reading this post makes me want to consider a fantasy football trade...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
A while back I gave my bro a pair of Infinity Alpha 20's. I had modified a similar pair for myself, either way.. he got a pair of the behringer monitors after hearing mine. He gave me the infinities back but the tweeter on one of them has been destroyed somehow. The dome is broken. I wonder if I can just order any replacement tweeter without any major crossover modifications. I'd like to just throw some new ones in there... hmmm....
This is what the tweeter did look like... (not my speaker but best closeup of the tweeter I could find)

Heres a photo of the speaker

I couldn't find a tweeter that fit in like that one, but ordered a dayton that I "hoped" might work. It took some modification of the baffle piece, but with some FG reinforcement a hot knife and some epoxy, I made it work. I may take some measurements to see if anything needs to change on the crossover, but they sound good and I'll find them a good home.

Obviously, My cell phone takes awful pictures

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What the heck is Alex doing up still? It's a school night, after all.
I woke up. I was having some strange dream that I was being falsely accused by a magistrate in olden times. They had come to arrest and then railroad me so I got my hands in position to tune the would be arrestor by effing up his eyes and throat when my girlfriend yelled out that I was hitting her. That was really a shame as I was going to win this one and I was really diggin' it. I wonder if this is what happened during that last chimp attack not too long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis