Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Thinking about breaking up with my girlfriend. :(
Must do it quick and clean !
And when decision is made. be strong and not do the mistakes I did....

Never ever get naked and physical with an ex !!!!!
That's the worst mistake a guy can ever do in his life.... believe me, I know this !

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Harald,

I don't care if she is a girl. I hope you kicked her @ss. ;)

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Must do it quick and clean !
And when decision is made. be strong and not do the mistakes I did....

Never ever get naked and physical with an ex !!!!!
That's the worst mistake a guy can ever do in his life.... believe me, I know this !
Yeah, I donno, she is a sweet girl, a very pretty girl..but, sometimes I want to **** around and can't. I guess its more that, just don't know if I want a relationship anymore, but, don't know if I want to be single again either. Seems like every time I find a good girl all the other girls want to get banged, and then when I don't I have to work for it...what's up with that?

I've banged my ex's before... what happened to you? I always wrap it, I watch for that.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm facing a serious lack of motivation today and really need to get productive... I dont even know how to begin... Maybe I'll check out that thread sensi posted a while back...

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I've been very busy lately. It's good to post again.

Hey MidnightSensi,

It's always that way. When you are alone, it's harder to find strange. But when you have a GF, strange comes looking for you. Just the way it is. Maybe you should just demote her to a friend with bennies.;)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I know what you mean. When I got engaged (in college) all of my fiance's sorority sisters were suddenly so nice and flirty.

If that isn't weak sauce, I don't know what is.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I know what you mean. When I got engaged (in college) all of my fiance's sorority sisters were suddenly so nice and flirty.

If that isn't weak sauce, I don't know what is.
Uht oh. I'm thinking, that may have been a test. Did you pass?:eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, I donno, she is a sweet girl, a very pretty girl..but, sometimes I want to **** around and can't. I guess its more that, just don't know if I want a relationship anymore, but, don't know if I want to be single again either. Seems like every time I find a good girl all the other girls want to get banged, and then when I don't I have to work for it...what's up with that?

I've banged my ex's before... what happened to you? I always wrap it, I watch for that.
Simple, this is very selfish, but true (to my limited knowledge):
If a relationship doesn't make you to better persons, then it's no good for any of you; if it makes any of you to a lesser person, then it just doesn't work, that's what I have larnt. My lessons and hard earned experience was delaying the inevitable.

disclaimer: this is my subjective opinion, I take no responsibility for failed relationships!

Harald,
I don't care if she is a girl. I hope you kicked her @ss. ;)
I am no physical man, but I can be very ruthless if pushed into a corner, and now the forces in me is building up :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Always keep your words soft and sweet just in case those words you have to eat. :)

Beating someone up proves nothing. A good punch in the mouth proves everything. :eek:

Go get 'er, Tiger! :D J/K

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis