Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Oh! Please put that thing away.:eek:
not that kind of thing, need to get her out of the house now.....

Always keep your words soft and sweet just in case those words you have to eat. :)

Beating someone up proves nothing. A good punch in the mouth proves everything. :eek:

Go get 'er, Tiger! :D J/K
I never ever do those things......

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Apparently this is the place to be if you cant get enough "penis" talk...

Its like recess in 5th grade..

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai

It's interesting that you mention "penis," because I just adjusted mine. It was caught in the opening in the front of my boxers. Good thing I wear baggy shorts.

J

jamie2112

Banned

Come on now Adam its at least 6th grade maybe 7th ................:D
Just thought I would throw in some real chicks I know

Adam they are the same girls from my other Avatar...........just for ManUal King

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General

Adam they are the same girls from my other Avatar...........just for ManUal King

very nice... very nice indeed

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
What is up, dooooooooods?

Just got back from work... very cool stuff.

MCO is an interesting title, but to actually see the job/ do the job is just darn cool! I should have gotten some pictures of the control panels and monitors and switches and stuff... Ah well, do that on Saturday, I suppose.

Anything cool/new going on? I've missed a couple days worth of discussion and haven't yet found the time to scroll through all of the posts!!!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Nice tour Jamie, enjoy

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General

MCO is an interesting title, but to actually see the job/ do the job is just darn cool! I should have gotten some pictures of the control panels and monitors and switches and stuff... Ah well, do that on Saturday, I suppose.

Anything cool/new going on? I've missed a couple days worth of discussion and haven't yet found the time to scroll through all of the posts!!!
just a bunch of boring posts going on here:D congrats on the job buddy. It sounds like some very cool work your doing.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord

Nothing like a new interesting job, welcome back !

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I know.... your right:D atleast i'am not at work right now. Life's not to bad:D
U know vizio..... when things are not so good, turn things around and look at positive sides of things, it's amazing how these things work.... even if things are very bad.... there's always sth nice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis