Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm having trouble even understanding that sentence. Is that even English?
Ja?

Allow me to re-state...my wife is bringing two female co-workers back with her tonight to stay the night. All three of them were drinking too much wine. I was merely telling Alex, before it crossed his devious mind (much like mine), that there would be no four-some. Like a menage-a-trois plus 1.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
That's probably debatable and I'm sorry to be so predictable. Okay, let me break type for a moment and give you some friendly advice. I know you're Mr. Wonderful and all but this is a situation of us and them. You are outnumbered here and the best you can hope for is to come out unscathed. Be careful tonight. :D

However should you get one doing the laundry while one cooks and the last one gives you a foot rub, we will make you AH Man of the Year. You have my best wishes here.
Maybe I should just go to bed and avoid their obnoxious giggling and inside jokes. :D That'd be the smart play.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ja?

Allow me to re-state...my wife is bringing two female co-workers back with her tonight to stay the night. All three of them were drinking too much wine. I was merely telling Alex, before it crossed his devious mind (much like mine), that there would be no four-some. Like a menage-a-trois plus 1.
Is that effing Swahili?!? Chris just keeps yammering about something. If I didn't know better, I'd swear that he's saying that he'll have three drunk women at his place but nothing is going to happen. I gotta be reading that wrong...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just signed up for Facebook. I'm too lazy to walk into my office and get on the computer with my e-mail account, though...so it'll be a while before I actually get on there.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Maybe I should just go to bed and avoid their obnoxious giggling and inside jokes. :D That'd be the smart play.
That actually sounds like a plan. Leave liquor out just in case they get thirsty and start thinking of things that would be silly/funny to try out on you while your asleep. This is how those other 'Forum' stories start. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I dunno, he kind of left abruptly. Was it about the brake failure? I don't know why he would get that upset about it. Hopefully he'll come back in a few days and things will be back to psuedo-normal.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
There is a penny on my desk from 1989.

It's cursed.

>> Night all - I've got a dct's appt. tomorrow and then some errands to run. Talk with yall' later!

Last edited:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Pizza is on the way.

This is my last pizza!!! I will not say why..... I guess i let my guard down somewhat...........good bye

Fret not Harald, Vizionut will be back
Vizionut quits the forum, Alex quit pizza. All because of fail-safe brakes?:confused::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis