Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
So has everybody else disappeared, only me and mperfect left....

The other ones fell into a bloack hole :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Ohhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's groundhog day again :eek::eek::eek:

The previous post I did also a day ago......

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I almost got sucked in but i held on to a pipe like they did in Twister.
Wow that's scary stuff......
I almost got sucked into one two years ago, I lost a few of my friends back then.... unfortunately my ex-wife was not sucked into the black hole.....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
12 days ago
So that's it? Over? Just like that?

Usually women will ween you off for a little while. You can't just go cold turkey on something like this. I'm sure there is more to it that you would rather not share but we're here for ya ... especially if you post pictures. C'mon, we know you got 'em. It's how it's done here in the states. A relationship goes bad and you mail dirty pictures of her to her father. :eek:

Now in the computer age it's even easier. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
So that's it? Over? Just like that?

Usually women will ween you off for a little while. You can't just go cold turkey on something like this. I'm sure there is more to it that you would rather not share but we're here for ya ... especially if you post pictures. C'mon, we know you got 'em. It's how it's done here in the states. A relationship goes bad and you mail dirty pictures of her to her father. :eek:

Now in the computer age it's even easier. :D
It's certainly not "just like that" at all, very very far from that......

Oooooh, if you know how I have been fighting to keep things together, and now, suddenly the energy for this is not there anymore.... but just temporarily.... perhaps that's a sign of something....

Very strange though, coz I had the absolutely best year of my life.... and then suddenly, everything down the drain... it really sucks.... but it's too late now....

Wait a minute, that's not what I thought 5 hours ago, then I wanted to fight !!!!
Wait a minute.... I still have lots of energy, and I'm gonna fight till I collapse......

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Ahhhhh
At least jamie and Alex wasn't sucked into this Black hole, or was it bloak hole, now I'm only worried about Adam, and still hoping my ex-wife got sucked in.....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
quite happy now, done 49 posts since yesterday :D
It's late here now, past midnight....

Nighty all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers