Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What are you talking about? I have called into question the Chuck Norris qualities of an entire nation and told two stories involving near death experiences. Vizionut signed off permanently and mperfct is doing the Dirty French Press thing again! Rickster is jet skiing !!! ... do they have those in Arizona? :rolleyes:
I was joking...of course. :D I was chuckling quite a bit as a read through yesterday's posts.

BTW, we do have jet skis in Arizona. And water. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Does that make coffee taste any better?
I think if you have a decent palate, you'll notice a difference. It's easy to do, and it works well at the office compared to having a brewing machine. They are kinda pricey for what they are ($30-40), but I still recommend it.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Anyone else having problems accessing Google.com or any of it's affiliates -- YouTube, Gmail... ?

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I'm having a heck of a time... the forum here doesn't want to fully load - YouTube, Gmail, and Google refuse to come up correctly...

I think I may cry... but before I do - I managed to pull this off the web - :D

Last edited by a moderator:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
HELLO FREAKS, THE INTERNET IS DOWN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
In an attempt to not post random stupid stuff I had logged off but this has proven to be beyond my ability to resist. :)

Sounds intense, but I'm guessing so was the make-up sex.
This guy's night was already bad enough without getting drilled in the rear. :D

BTW, we do have jet skis in Arizona. And water. :)

Okay, now I'm going to go be useless somewhere else. :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm back !!!!

Posting like crazy now......
Right now life suck more than anything, but I will get over it.... in 10 years time :rolleyes:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm back !!!!

Posting like crazy now......
Right now life suck more than anything, but I will get over it.... in 10 years time :rolleyes:
shouldn't take that long. Maybe you should find a more productive hobby. Like photography. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
who has feelings around here? :eek:
I don't have anymore, they were all broken 12 days ago, but not by Alex

shouldn't take that long. Maybe you should find a more productive hobby. Like photography. :)
Yeah why not, I did a loot of "shooting" before, particularly enjoyed doing night photos, perhaps I should start a company, wonder what I could do???? sell chap Asian Class-T amps and get new people into hi-fi from the low end....
(I'm already an IT Consultant, so it cannot be anything like this)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
With this rate I'll probably hit 2000 posts soon

Gene, where are the new hard disks we asked for, I think there's no more room for the threads.... the way we post around here :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
With this rate I'll probably hit 2000 posts soon

Gene, where are the new hard disks we asked for, I think there's no more room for the threads.... the way we post around here :D
seriously...you're going to hit 2k before I hit 900.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis