Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Dude... when I imagine a car hitting a fence... I imagine a cat's howl in there too... SCREECH VROOM CRASH MREEOOWW BOOM
:D
lol, that not how it happened, she was not going that fast. if she was, she would have hit the building.

Last edited:
res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
lol, that not how it happened, she was not going that fast. if she was, she would have gone into the building.
gone into the building... and hit another cat!

SCREECH VROOM MREEEOOOOW BOOM CRASH MRREEOOO-------- :eek:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Its raining cats and dogs right now here. We need no more rain in this state right now. Please pray for our state!!

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
This is my last post!!! I will not say why because the astroid has already hit. Anyway i thought i got to know some of you but really i Know none of you. I guess i let my guard down somewhat, Anyway good luck to some of you. I will check in to this post every so often because some of you guys are very funny.

good bye
pb:mad:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
come on dude, "chances of brakes going out" where you there?

true what? I was just telling you what i heard.... Is there a problem with what i said
Easy tiger, :D your story wasn’t in question. I don't believe the driver's story.

Cars have had dual master cylinders since the mid sixties. So, unless the blazer predated that, it couldn’t lose more than 50% of its braking ability.
Even if the brake pads were worn done 100% the metal to metal contact would still stop the car.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I saw the aftermath of a little old lady who drove her car into a Marshal's. Nobody got killed but somebody needed to have her car picked up off of his head. She had to drive through sh!t and a hallf to get from her parking spot to about 40 feet inside the store including of course the store front. She took out a couple of cash wraps too. It happened right in Deerfield Beach, FL.

She was so zonked out on meds it wasn't funny.
Once people hit Markw's age drug testing should be performed every time they reach for the keys. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
This is my last post!!! I will not say why because the astroid has already hit. Anyway i thought i got to know some of you but really i Know none of you. I guess i let my guard down somewhat, Anyway good luck to some of you. I will check in to this post every so often because some of you guys are very funny.

good bye
There's always a way out and up again

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now I know what it feels like to take a day off. Good lord, this thread is boring. :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai

good bye
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!

What is that?
When in doubt, dear friend, wikipedia! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_press

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Now I know what it feels like to take a day off. Good lord, this thread is boring. :D
What are you talking about? I have called into question the Chuck Norris qualities of an entire nation and told two stories involving near death experiences. Vizionut signed off permanently and mperfct is doing the Dirty French Press thing again! Rickster is jet skiing !!! ... do they have those in Arizona? :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Last 'scuffle' I had I had to put my hand on the guys mouth to stop him from screaming his head off. Then I had the bright idea to plug his nose as I whispered to him, "I'm gonna kill you." :eek:
Sounds intense, but I'm guessing so was the make-up sex. Unless that was the make-up sex. :p

... just when I thought his eyes couldn't open any wider ... they did.
No need to brag. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis