Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wanna score...
Where are the Hooter's girls when you need them?

I need to get a dog... I don't travel nearly as much as I used to. I may go to the adoption center tomorrow...
That would be really great of you. Of course, only get one if you have the time...but if you do, he or she will really appreciate it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex impresses me. He always checking out a variety of threads.

This moth is cracking me up. He was crawling on my foot, which really tickled. Now he's on my arm...and it's killing me.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
it's killing me.
Kill it...

I do have the time for a four legged companion... so its either the dog or two hooters girls...

I got the text earlier... We'll see what happens.. I ironed a shirt..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
As far as the chronological order of the Word...

God created man in the first chapter...

Only in the second chapter does it mention "Adam".
My recollection is the order of events in the second chapter don't match those from the first chapter. I think those chapters were written at significantly different times and were probably put together because of what they represented.

I view religion as a guide and not as a literal truth, though, so it doesn't damage my beliefs.

Wow, and I've only had two and a half beers. Just wait... :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Kill it...
Never going to happen. It's taken me years to acquire, but I have a pretty high respect for life. (I'm never getting that darn man card back.)

I do have the time for a four legged companion... so its either the dog or two hooters girls...

I got the text earlier... We'll see what happens.. I ironed a shirt..
I love my dog, but that's a tough choice. Go for all three, dude. Nice call on the shirt, I guess. I have no kung-fu with the ladies, so I don't know if ironing is good or not.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My recollection is the order of events in the second chapter don't match those from the first chapter. I think those chapters were written at significantly different times and were probably put together because of what they represented.

I view religion as a guide and not as a literal truth, though, so it doesn't damage my beliefs.

Wow, and I've only had two and a half beers. Just wait... :D
Thats precisely the beauty of religion... its meant to be a personal thing. Its important though that the "truth" be used as a guide. The truth is a derivative from the personal relationship you have with the specific deity.

I'm 8 beers deep... you wont have to wait much longer...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm 8 beers deep... you wont have to wait much longer...
Effing time zones. I'm going to have to start drinking at 3pm to keep up with you guys. I just get started and you all leave.

I feel so alone. (Crawls into fetal position.)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Never going to happen. It's taken me years to acquire, but I have a pretty high respect for life. (I'm never getting that darn man card back.)

I love my dog, but that's a tough choice. Go for all three, dude. Nice call on the shirt, I guess. I have no kung-fu with the ladies, so I don't know if ironing is good or not.
I respect that... being yourself warrants getting the man card back.. lol.. yeah right..

I used to have a dog with the first wife. He was my buddy.. he was my first dog. I chose to keep the TV. Big mistake. I'll post a picture.

Its ok to iron the "right" shirt. that, sir, is the key.. that and mocha colored sunglasses....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Holy ish. I haven't been paying attention. I didn't know (or forgot) that you were married. Which TV did you keep?

...that and mocha colored sunglasses....
Mocha? Dang it. I have "rootbeer fade" and just bought "brown." Looks like I need to get some more. Oh, wait. There aren't any attractive women around here that come over late at night.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Holy ish. I haven't been paying attention. I didn't know (or forgot) that you were married. Which TV did you keep?

Mocha? Dang it. I have "rootbeer fade" and just bought "brown." Looks like I need to get some more. Oh, wait. There aren't any attractive women around here that come over late at night.
You knew that... I told you .. It'll all come back about 3 beers from now.. I promise..

You just proved my point...

YES they are rootbeer.. get that out of your head though.. they are "mocha"... I thought we worked on that.. maybe not though....

Alex sucks....

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
If this moth is female, I just got the most action that I've had in years.
As long as it inspires some confidence then I'm okay with that..

On a side note.. one of my favorite "the used" songs just came up on shuffle.. and its the acoustic version i've never heard before.. I'm happy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis