Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On a side note.. one of my favorite "the used" songs just came up on shuffle.. and its the acoustic version i've never heard before.. I'm happy...
Isn't it great to come across a good acoustic version of one of your favorites? That generally makes my day, too.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, thanks for the pictures. Your wife and dog were both very cute. I'm sorry that it didn't work out. I don't remember the story, and I apologize for that.

On a different and more inebriated note - have the girls texted you again?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Isn't it great to come across a good acoustic version of one of your favorites? That generally makes my day, too.
Seriously... had no idea.. I was psyched.. too bad next up was some John Mayer slop..

I can do what he does.. tonight at least i feel that way...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Adam, thanks for the pictures. Your wife and dog were both very cute. I'm sorry that it didn't work out. I don't remember the story, and I apologize for that.

On a different and more inebriated note - have the girls texted you again?
Dude, its all good.. shes still my best friend in this crazy world..

on a MORE IMPORTANT note.. yes, yes they have.. how much is a plane ticket from tuscon to springfield is the question you should be askin...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
bout to get crazy up in this...

That one quote makes up about 20 percent of my posts.....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dude, its all good.. shes still my best friend in this crazy world..
Now it's starting to come back to me. That's great that you two still get along.

on a MORE IMPORTANT note.. yes, yes they have.. how much is a plane ticket from tuscon to springfield is the question you should be askin...
I'm actually starting to regret spending all of my frequent flyer miles to fly my parents out here for Christmas. :D Doesn't matter, though, dude. I could wear a shirt made out of iron and still strike out. Those are Hooter girls, man. I don't think that they hire blind women.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Now it's starting to come back to me. That's great that you two still get along.

I'm actually starting to regret spending all of my frequent flyer miles to fly my parents out here for Christmas. :D Doesn't matter, though, dude. I could wear a shirt made out of iron and still strike out. Those are Hooter girls, man. I don't think that they hire blind women.
Just tell 'em you engineered something... your parents would understand...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
What are my chances of having 200 "thanks" by the end of the night.. I'm pretty sure the hooters girls are only good for like 6 of 'em.....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, maybe I should tell chicks that I'm the posting master.

"Ooh, do me, Posting Master, I want you to do me cause you're the posting master!"

[Thanks to The 40-Year-Old Virgin for the inspiration.]

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What are my chances of having 200 "thanks" by the end of the night.. I'm pretty sure the hooters girls are only good for like 6 of 'em.....
Oh, being listened to isn't enough for you?

Okay, let me see what I can do.

BTW, I'm goggling. The fill-in weather lady who usually annoys me is really lookin' good right now.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, maybe I should tell chicks that I'm the posting master.

"Ooh, do me, Posting Master, I want you to do me cause you're the posting master!"

[Thanks to The 40-Year-Old Virgin for the inspiration.]
Seriously, Adam... I cant imagine why things aren't phenomenal for you right now..

Hey Jamie.. Whats up bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis